Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at last night for example. He didnt lead anyone to the playoffs his team lead him. 37-0 pts all came from the runningbacks and defense. Zero touchdowns last week against the colts. He is a mediocre quarterback right now. Put the game in his hands and he will fail. That is why they dont let him take any chances.

Comment

• but yea, it's messed up..the Texans have possibly the best WR in the NFL (Andre Johnson).

the only thing is to hope for the best so they can make adjustments for next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Mark Sanchez is overrated as hell. Jets fans should be thanking their number 1 run offense and overall defense. Not their 20 int quarterback.
        He's a rookie man give him a break....LOL

I think the kid has shown serious heart considering what has been thrown at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          He's a rookie man give him a break....LOL

I think the kid has shown serious heart considering what has been thrown at him.
          he's had some decent games, and then some **** games.... i mean **** games

but he's done ok... and yeah it helps a lot when your coach is Rex Ryan and you know your D will be stout

has to suck every time Braylon Edwards drops another ball though...

Comment

• Anyway...the Bengals played like ****.

Comment

• Jets will beat the Bengals 23-13

Comment

• anyone going to Super Bowl 44?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  wow the eagles got smoked... i hope they actually show up to the game next week.

Seriously Mcnabb was overthrowing his receivers, the receivers were dropping EVERYTHING, andy reid decided to abandon the run immediately, and most of all the defense were playing awful zone coverage and using bad blitz packages and blowing tackles.

This wasnt the eagles they better put on a good game next week.
                  I think the outcome will be similar, the Cowboys are on fire right now.. I don't think the Eagles will get smoked like they did though, that was just embarrassing. They'll put some points up in their next game.

Comment

• Time to bump this bad boy!

Steelers @ Broncos lets go

Comment

• I officially hate Matt Cassel

Comment

Working...
                      X