Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bringeth has slayed many here alone.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I'm gonna have to disagree with some of what you're saying firstly because the majority of women get hornier I think at 30 and over, their libido just increases. With men/boys their libido is highest probably at 16-20 and then in general reduces with the years. So the theory that younger women are stupid and do it for the sex while mature women are smart and they are doing it for emotional reasons doesn't hold too much weight for me. Women can be stupid and immature at 40 and mature and smart at 15.

I agree that women for the most part cheat looking for an emotional connection but I don't think it has anything to do with age as I talked about earlier.

Case in point I was in a relationship with an older woman than me, she pretty much told me it was over because she kissed some other guy that had been chasing her for years and she felt something that she didn't feel with me. Now, two months later she's asking to see me. We end up at her apartment and she wants to sex me. I ask her what happened to the guy you dumped me for, to which she tells me he's not as good as you. Now this is where it becomes super confusing. She dumps for someone because of emotions, then she cheats on this same guy because I was doing it better.

Lesson learned, don't try to figure women out, most of them don't know what they want. The ones that do, marry them right away.
      Damn near exact same story for me a few years back. To the t actually. Still calls lol.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Are you and Bossy really that good?

Cheating is genetically programmed into us, monogamy is the thing that is unnatural.

Sometimes it works out well, two people that I work with are happily married now, start off there relationship with a 18 month affair, both cheating on their spouses.
        See, here is where I feel men and women differ. Of course there's always exceptions because as I said, some women can just be evil b*tches. But for the most part, and because of things most men will sluff off - hormones play a major role in the difference IMO. Women don't get hard ons and feel the immediate need to rectify (lol) it. It's usually said in jest, but there's a reason why the phrase 'He's thinking with the wrong head' has some gravity to it. But irregardless, cheating is cheating and it's wrong. If you feel the need to cheat, you should get out. It should be just that simple. And again, maturity plays a big role in that.

And yes, BL and I really are THAT good.

Comment

I would never cheat on Lorily if I had the chance. Not even if Kristin Kreuk was begging me for sex, or if Natalie Portman wanted me to impregnate her.

Hardcore Boxing fan woman>All women.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            You are wrong.

When a woman (unless she is a complete whore) looks to have an affair, it isn't because she isn't satisfied sexually, it is because she is missing that emotional aspect from her partner.

I'm not talking about silly teenage, early 20s girls who think that because some dude wants to shove his penis in her, he gives two ****s about her.

I am talking about adult women, who have lived life. If they consider or follow through with an affair, it is because they aren't emotionally satisfied. As I said, sex for us doesn't start with visuals as it does for men, so while sex is obviously apart of an affair, it is the INTIMACY that draws the woman in, not the physical act itself.
            Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            With all due respect, most of you replying to this thread are no older than 22, probably still living at home and never had to pay bills, raise children, worry about losing a job whilst supporting your family, and caring for your home.

You are talking about 18-19 year old dip**** girls who don't have the sense God gave a rock and the judgement of a dead fish. So this 'women have affairs cuz dey wanna get fuked' is laughable.

After you have lived life, raised a family and dealt with the stress and pressure of maintaining an intimate relationship with your partner whilst handling all of those responsibilities, I can assure you, your mindset will change.
            all i heard is a bunch of bull****.woman get horny just like men and are just as filthy..............ya'll walk around looking like whores with cleavage and ass hanging out and get fucked simple and plain..all that emotional **** is pure gargbage cause then ya'll lie bout the dicks you are sucking behind your mans back then come home and kiss him dead in the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I would never cheat on Lorily if I had the chance. Not even if Kristin Kreuk was begging me for sex, or if Natalie Portman wanted me to impregnate her.

Hardcore Boxing fan woman>All women.

See how easy sweet words like these, works.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Most men are completely ******ed in relationships. Their ego makes them think they've got that **** on lockdown, when in reality they hooked up with girls of extremely low quality, and they aren't on the lookout even in these cases. I will say it again: if you can't tell with 100% certainty that a girl would never cheat before you begin dating, you're a clown with zero judgment.
                Lol I know right?

If it sounds like a duck and walks like a duck.

I like the guys who, all of his friends tell him the girl is no good and he still stays in a serious relationship with her because she claims she's a good woman. Listen to your friends guys. If they tell you stay away from her in serious relationships, it's cause she's been around the block.

Comment

It didn't last for long, Bringer.

I'm outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.'

Wow. Death. Death. I'd kill my baby mother if she did this to me.

Comment

Lorily is so sweet, she never says anything negative. And she's been in the military too? And she likes boxing? Daaaaaaamn.

Comment

Working...
                      X