Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye-Chisora Fight Is On - To Be Sanctioned By Luxembourg Board of Control....LOL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Haye ismuch better than Chisora and this is quite a stupid fight as nobody even mentioned it untill they had that brawl. By the way guys could somebody be a legend and tell me how I can type something underneath where I post coments?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Haye by a wide UD.
      I think Haye would have to win by KO. Chisora has a high work rate and would be more favoured to win a decision imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...k-Chisora.html

I know the Sun isn't the most reputable source but it has direct quotes from Frank Warren backing up the headline.

July 14th, Upton Park

Haye vs Chisora

Kevin Mitchell vs Ricky Burns

Alexander Povetkin vs Hasim Rahman

Pretty nice card!
        luxembourg board of control well im a bit happier now after being pissed off with the khan news

Comment

im not sure this would be that good of a fight. yes, chisora did better against vitali than haye did against wlad, but im not buying into it as being a good fight.

id bet that the pre fight build up would be much better than the fight.

and who is gonna carry this fight? would haye accept not being on PPV??

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I think Haye would have to win by KO. Chisora has a high work rate and would be more favoured to win a decision imo.
            Also, Haye's stamina isn't very good... so he'd probably fade late in the fight. If Chisora can take Haye's power, then he could win this one late... just depends on how his chin holds up!

Comment

Wow I am impressed by the card. That thing is stacked IMO. I hope Im not stuck at work that day!

Comment

This is a very funny interview post Haye Chisora brawl. Haye does say he won't fight Chisora but rips him apart LOL.

Comment

it's a good fight, but it does nothing for Haye's career

if Haye wants to come back, he should fight a top 10 fighter who's not coming off 3 straight losses

Comment

July 14 seems a bit soon doesn't it?

Oh and a big thanks to Luxembourg for making this possible

Comment

2 overrated fighters that people will get excited for because they are both ass holes

Comment

Working...
                      X