No announcement yet.

Will Ortiz beat Berto again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ortiz beat Berto again?

I hope so, I think hes a better fighter but maybe this time Berto will have a gameplan to beat Ortiz. If Berto wins will he says Ortiz was on PED's first time?

berto wins this one....

Comment

it will be another 50-50 fight, two similar fighters, too close to call. Whoever doesnt get knocked down twice will win. i hope it will be Berto because it looks like he is more serious about actually being a champion

Comment

nope Berto takes it! He looked healthy in his last outing!

Comment

I guarentee Berto will stink it up though. Ortiz is gonna go in there looking for the KO like last time and punch himself out. Then Berto's gonna start hitting and holding all the way to a boring decision.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            I guarentee Berto will stink it up though. Ortiz is gonna go in there looking for the KO like last time and punch himself out. Then Berto's gonna start hitting and holding all the way to a boring decision.
            thats cause berto is a b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              thats cause berto is a b*tch
              yep a person who fights for a living is a b1tch

Comment

You lads do realize this is Andre Berto that we're talking about here? What's he going to do that we haven't already seen? The guy isn't capable of setting out a good,tactical gameplan,and he's too technically limited to carry it out,either.

The same limitations that were shown against Ortiz the first time around were also shown in his last fight.Unless he catches Ortiz with a particularly hard shot and seriously hurts him,he's going to lose again.Ortiz has the stamina,physical presence,and inside fighting ability to make Berto his bit of ruff on the side for the second time.

Comment

I think Ortiz will be better prepaired than the last time round, so will Berto but when it comes down to it, Ortiz has a better shot at winning than Andre does, I would love to see a Berto win to set up a trilogy style wise this is always going to give you fireworks

Comment

Ortiz will win yet again and gain the IBF title, plain and simple. Ortiz already has the mental edge, and he's simply the better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X