No announcement yet.

Top 10 NON-BIASED Observations from Mayweather - Mosley 24-7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side note:

Do you see how jacked Berto looked last night? And he was 153 lbs. Which is what Hatton weighs at 140 division.
    For comparison pursposes, Guzman was 148 for Funeka.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      I this post
      Thank you.

You can fan back up at The Civilized Gentleman. It's back.

Comment

just to add: the fight will not sell big it will sell very very big. i bet 2 million ppvs.
        - also floyd is faster than shane, way faster. speed kills shane wont catch floyd.

Comment

Great post. K sent

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Well some of those pics are in the ring after he gains like 10-15 pounds and I didnt see much of a difference between him before a fight than normal. I still think he looks a good amount naturally bigger than Floyd but we'll see I guess
            After he gains 10-15 pounds from what? This is training. A month out... not fight week.

This far out, he should be the same size - if not bigger - than fight night.

I def agree w you that Shane is naturally bigger and more muscular than Floyd. He has been at every age and weight class.

Comment

TS sounds very familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                Thank you.

You can fan back up at The Civilized Gentleman. It's back.
                Oh, I knew you sound familiar.

Comment

Great post.........................

Comment

great post man seemed very non bias to me

Comment

Things i noticed.

Shane owned Floyd when he talked about what Floyd said to Shane back in the day saying he wanted to be just like Shane. Clearly hurt Floyds ego and was clearly true.

Shane looked pretty stressed out from the random testing. I don't think he likes it at all. Floyd looks like he was having a blast with it.

That Mayweather foundation evening was painful to watch. Mayweather needs to stick to shooting up cats outside of skating rinks.

Quote of the show was brother Nasim saying he thought Margarito was going to the joint. He is an excellent trainer and it was shocking that he was so young.

Comment

Working...
                      X