Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell

Is he ever going to fight again?

I felt in the fight against Froch (which I scored even) he grew up & started to believe in himself.

Is he still suffering from injuries or are there other issues?

He's got the best boxing skills, of a non-boxer, that I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      Is he ever going to fight again?

I felt in the fight against Froch (which I scored even) he grew up & started to believe in himself.

Is he still suffering from injuries or are there other issues?
      You felt he grew up in the Froch fight? At what stage was that? After he ran his ass around the ring?

Dirrell (even I think the kid is mad talented) is suffering from nothing other than "*****-ass-ness".

Comment

Dirrell is not cut out for boxing. He may have the ability but his mind is not suited for it, he folds up worse than Judah does.

Comment

So much potentially but would up a waste. The Abraham fight definitely hit him mentally. Hell in the fight camp 360, it was apparent when in the episode before the fight....as he watching the Taylor KO...can def see how scared he was and wa la...gets a taste of that power lol.

Such a shame we never got to see Ward and Dirrell....would've been the most hyped match of the Super 6 tournament hands down, even more than Ward-Froch.

Comment

He got caught up in the whole TMT/50 Cent beef so he has been inactive.

But he has been training with Floyd Mayweather Sr and should be fighting again soon. Hopefully he'll get and stay active in 2013, the guy has huge potential.

Comment

If direll can return to peak condition...he'd be Ward's toughest test without question. A guy who's got faster legs, a bit more power and faster handspeed than him. Course Ward would have the edge since he is fast enough to catch him. Just would be a big chest match. Dawson just didn't have much footwork at all hence i think Dirrell is the final opponent Ward needs a test against.

Comment

let him open up a daddy day care or something boxing aint for him.

Comment

There are plenty of opponents out there for Dirrell. He needs to get active.

Comment

In the last 2 years and 9 months, Dirrell has fought once. He went 2 rounds with Darryl Cunningham. Dirrell is almost 30. Forget about him.

Comment

Working...
                    X