Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever found out your sex partner faked an orgasm with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A much better question would be "have you ever faked an organism, and what were the details"?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      Well, it was one of those 'we aren't stopping till you're happy' and I just wasn't in the mood and it wasn't going to happen, so I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I faked it. And faked it well.

When women fake it, it is strictly for your benefit, not ours.

If I was sleeping with someone I didn't care about, I wouldn't be bothered enough to fake it.

Oh I c. Guys pay attention to the cat, if its dry she no likey

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Oh I c. Guys pay attention to the cat, if its dry she no likey

That's actually not true.

The body only produces so much natural 'lubricant', if you are having sex for long periods of time, or positions that cause a lot of 'air intake' (for lack of a better term), then things can dry out and the girl can be completely into it.

Comment

Well, it was one of those 'we aren't stopping till you're happy' and I just wasn't in the mood and it wasn't going to happen, so I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I faked it. And faked it well.

When women fake it, it is strictly for your benefit, not ours.

If I was sleeping with someone I didn't care about, I wouldn't be bothered enough to fake it.
          Why are you having sex if you don't want it? You can always so "no".

Comment

Originally posted by Howay View Post
            Because I'm kind?

I don't know, we were engaged and didn't get a lot of time together so, it would be unreasonable of me to say, I am only having sex strictly when I wanted to have sex. It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex at all, I was just tired and would have happily went to sleep instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Howay View Post
              Don't know but I appreciate it. Women are doing us a great service.

Nothing like getting a reluctant ******* after she's had a rough day.

Comment

That's actually not true.

The body only produces so much natural 'lubricant', if you are having sex for long periods of time, or positions that cause a lot of 'air intake' (for lack of a better term), then things can dry out and the girl can be completely into it.
                I c what your saying but I know when u are not into it or not and it stays happy much longer then when u are not in the mood. haha air intake lol gotta stop and let it out haha it's funny and ya'll get embarrassed, true?

You are right though humping 4 a long does eat up all the motor oil, so keep the lube near by.

Comment

Because I'm kind?

I don't know, we were engaged and didn't get a lot of time together so, it would be unreasonable of me to say, I am only having sex strictly when I wanted to have sex. It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex at all, I was just tired and would have happily went to sleep instead.

Ever get beard burns on your skin?? from the guys facial hair rubbing on your skin??

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    I c what your saying but I know when u are not into it or not and it stays happy much longer then when u are not in the mood. haha air intake lol gotta stop and let it out haha it's funny and ya'll get embarrassed, true?

You are right though humping 4 a long does eat up all the motor oil, so keep the lube near by.

real life ain't ****o. there is a reason why amateur videos are always 3 minutes long.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      real life ain't ****o. there is a reason why amateur videos are always 3 minutes long.

????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X