No announcement yet.

Are the Klitschko's charasmatic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    And hitting a woman and going to jail for is classy as well huh? At least Margarito tried to do it to a MAN. A cheating man that is.
    Neither one of them are "classy"
    What is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Neither one of them are "classy"
      What is your point?
      You have no room to talk. lol

Comment

You have no room to talk. lol
        I am just saying you are bringing up "class" and how mayweather has no class but you refuse to acknowledge the guy in your avatar has none either...

Just pointing out your flipper floppers

Comment

I've seen roadkill with more personality than the Klits.....then again I've also seen many spastic window-lickers with more intelligence than Mr. Fantastic.

Poet

Comment

Yes they are very charismatic. They perfectly match the German/European personality. The US has a very different type of charismatic personality.

They prefer guys act like morons

Comment

what's up with all the hate???

mad americans

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                what's up with all the hate???

mad americans
                I am mad because Holyfield should have been on the Conan O'Brian show...

Comment

Another reason why the haters don't find them charismatic is cause they're not acting like idiots like Chisora & Haye. If Wlad wasn't charismatic I don't see how he would of been able to pull that one chick from Heroes. Another thing is that in the states a lot of the people like that bling bling and showing off everything like Mayweather. Wlad isn't like that.

Dude acts like a champion with CLASS.
                  They are champions with class. But you can be that without being charismatic, of which both brothers certainly are not.

Comment

The Klitschkos are charismatic to their people, and are popular all across Europe and elsewhere.

Saying that; HBO has on many occasions tried to push the Klitschko Brothers onto the American audience, but they never caught on with the mainstream fans here. They got a little more attention when they were fighting in the USA on a regular basis, but since they make more money in Europe, they're really off the radar. HBO made a huge push when Wlad fought Ibragimov in NYC, and the event was a disaster with fans.

Frankly, the Klitschkos are not what US fans want to see in a Heavyweight champion. Why? Their fighting style, Soviet background, ethnicity, attitude ect. are probably all factors. The fans here simply never bought into Klitschko, and the Klitschkos have been fine with taking their events back home because of it.

There's nothing wrong with it. When the champion is American, American fans are likely to be far more interested in America. I love watching them, but understand that they are just not what American fans want to see.

Hurray for Epix

Comment

The poll question and thread question is different. I dont think they are very charasmatic but i do think they should be televised. I always enjoy watching Vitali fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X