Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins in a streetfight now tyson or pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi welcome to this thread here you will see the the level of idiotism you can reach when you are a ******* not pac fans *******s in other words worshipers who don't know anything about the sport

Comment

A no-holds barred street fight? I'd go towards Mike.

A regular street fist fight? Mike's gettin hurt right now. He's nowhere near any kind of fighting shape, and Pac's a machine as an active fighter.

If it's a layman, it's one thing, but asking that of a long retired fighter against a world class fraternity member... idk

Somebody get Iceman John Scully in here, he's probably seen or heard of some sht like this. lol

I'd lean toward the active fighter based on pedigree here, even though he's undersized.

Comment

If Tyson was crazy enough to bite an opponent's ear off during a boxing match, I can only imagine the crazy **** he'd try in a street fight.

Comment

pac would light tyson's ass up. tyson is so out of shape - he would be winded after one flurry. pac would see his punches coming in slow motion. it would be like that scene in spiderman when he was watching that bully's punches coming in slow motion.

Comment

Pacman would probably get in a few good punches until tyson grabs pacmans shirt chokes slams him koes him with one massive shot on the ground and leave pacman in a pool of blood .

Tysons not your average joe he wad a born street fighter turned boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
              Pacman would probably get in a few good punches until tyson grabs pacmans shirt chokes slams him koes him with one massive shot on the ground and leave pacman in a pool of blood .

Tysons not your average joe he wad a born street fighter turned boxer.
              yeah if tyson gets a hold of manny he's done. . . but manny could probably just stick and move until he runs outta breath and then finish him. 10 seconds of constant swinging is a lot more tiring then some people think - even with adrenaline and what not (if you are fat and out of shape)

Comment

Is this some kind of joke ?
                If Tyson hit Manny, i wouldn't be worrying about the KO, i'd be more concerned with Manny's life !

Comment

is this thread for real?

even though the fight wouldnt happen cause pac would run

Comment

Don't want to insult anyone but the people who pick Pac have either never been in a fight or are complete morons. Tyson comes from the street. He's an animal. Some people have a few screws loose but Tyson never had the screws to begin with. A street fight doesn't last 10 rounds, 5 rounds or even one. It's usually over in under a minute so conditioning wouldn't be an issue. I'd take him in a street fight over just about anyone on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                      Don't want to insult anyone but the people who pick Pac have either never been in a fight or are complete morons. Tyson comes from the street. He's an animal. Some people have a few screws loose but Tyson never had the screws to begin with. A street fight doesn't last 10 rounds, 5 rounds or even one. It's usually over in under a minute so conditioning wouldn't be an issue. I'd take him in a street fight over just about anyone on the planet.
                      When's the last time Mike's been in a street fight?

Think he's been training since he's retired?

Given, fighters handle themselves well against 'layman' on the street even long from retirement, but a red hot active professional fighter? idk about that.

I love Mike, but let's not act like Tyson spent his youth like Ryu from Street Fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X