Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Golovkin so hyped on here??who has he defeated as a pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    I keep hearing posters talk about this guy like he has beaten world beaters...dude hasnt done anything worth mentioning yet and people are overrating the hell out of him
    i think its for the same reason as broner-both have tremendous talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      i think its for the same reason as broner-both have tremendous talent.
      Golovkin is 30 man...30 Broner is 23.HUGGGGGGGGGGE difference

Comment

Can you not judge a fighter with your own eyes?

Must you listen and use the opinions of commentators when judging a fighter?

It's obvious to see the talent Golovkin possesses. Whilst he looks so brutish in his brawling manner, he is so technically brilliant that he's a big threat to anyone.

Does anyone remember Lemeiux (sp?) and all that crazy hype, which was purely because he hit hard. Where as Golovkin is the full package and will prove so when the other champions man up.

Comment

It amazes me how people hype up people who have done nothing and **** on accomplished fighters....amazing....dude hasnt defeated anyone worth mentioning yet he is ducked by everyone.....

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Can you not judge a fighter with your own eyes?

Must you listen and use the opinions of commentators when judging a fighter?

It's obvious to see the talent Golovkin possesses. Whilst he looks so brutish in his brawling manner, he is so technically brilliant that he's a big threat to anyone.

Does anyone remember Lemeiux (sp?) and all that crazy hype, which was purely because he hit hard. Where as Golovkin is the full package and will prove so when the other champions man up.
            But who is he fighting???

Comment

he says he's willing to fight anyone from 154-168...so far no one is biting (i wonder why). sergio's team/dibella flat out said 'no' to him. if you can't see how much of a beast golovkin is then i don't know what to say. he has a good chin, huge punching power in both hands, good boxing ability, applies good pressure, has shown good stamina and heart, etc...the potential of beocming one of the best is definitely there, but it's all a matter of finding guys who are willing to get in the ring with him.

Comment

Are you dumb?

It doesn't matter who he's fighting, his talent is evident. Talent generates hype. Add in the fact he's got dynamite fists and he's going to be receive a lot of attention.

Is it that hard to understand?

Comment

Hai guys, check this guy out!

Looks very talented, nice skill set and I think he can go far.

LarryX: ' Yea, but who has he fought? '

Comment

Larry your eyes should tell you more then looking at a boxing record. His pro record isn't too impressive just yet, but just watch the way he times and moves and then delivers sledge hammer punches. Yeah he takes a few too, but he always seems to come out smelling of roses.

You can wait and jump on the bandwagon once it's already left, or take a chance and trust your own eyes until the real test comes and then be on the side that said " i told you so"'.
                    I was made up on Golovkin quite a while ago, he is a BAAAAD MAN!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Are you dumb?

It doesn't matter who he's fighting, his talent is evident. Talent generates hype. Add in the fact he's got dynamite fists and he's going to be receive a lot of attention.

Is it that hard to understand?
                      no im not dumb and lets keep this about boxing..anyone can look great fighting a popcorn vendor...

Comment

Working...
                      X