No announcement yet.

Huck - Povetkin, who really won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huck - Povetkin, who really won?

I've seen so many different scores for this fight. I'm really not sure why either.

What was everyones take on this? I had Huck winning by 1 round

I've seen it twice. First time I had Povetkin by a round, second time I had it a draw.

I think it was close enough to score for either guy by a 1-2 rounds tops. Huck landed the harder shots, and won more rounds "clearly," but it was across various points in the bout, and boxing (of course) is scored round by round.

I thought Huck took off a lot of rounds, or maybe his style just isn't one that throws a lot of punches during long stretches of rounds.

It was a pretty good fight, with some great two-way actions, exchanges, and some cracking shots landed by Huck. I'll probably have another watch before too long.

Comment

Povetkin won 115-113.

He clearly took the early rounds, people who just saw the second half of the fight think Huck won.

Kind of like Dawson-Johnson I - Dawson was hurt late, but he had put a lot of rounds in the bank.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

at least add a poll, povetkin close could've gone either way

Comment

I had Povetkin winning by 1 point

Comment

Huck won that fight. Thats why Povetkin came up with the lame ass excuse that he wasn't ranked by the WBA when talks of a rematch came about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Huck won -- no question in my mind.

Comment

Working...
              X