Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Marquez in Talks For Fourth Bout in Mexico City?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Marquez in Talks For Fourth Bout in Mexico City?

BoxingScene.com has been advised by promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, who represents Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6, 39KOs), that he started discussions with the representatives of Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) to stage a possible fourth clash at the new Arena Mexico in Mexico City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like Marquez will finally get his W

Comment

lol... I was just talking about how Bob thinks this is an important fight that needs to be made...

Bad idea for Mexico... just make it in Texas... wait what.. lol

Comment

Arum has to be INSANE to let this happen in Mexico. Arum, Pac, and Roach do not leave Mexico alive if he's robbed again. Fighting in Mexico doesn't equal a fair chance since judges will still most likely be hand picked by Arum. Maybe the ref might be influenced... that's about it.

Comment

peeman has no leverage to demand ****...

the US is the only good place for this fight.

Comment

in Mexico?

Manny may need to knock Marquez out!

Comment

I dont think its up to Beltran where the fight will happen. If this fight does go down in Mexico, Marquez will have a better shot at a fair fight

Comment

Make it happen! I wanna see Pacquita get another beat down. Team PacRoids won't get away with another robbery... The Capo's will make sure of that.

Comment

........No

Comment

Scratch that.... It'll be Marquez vs Bradley! Pacroids won't get passed Bradley.... Believe that!

Comment

Working...
                    X