No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BScene Staff Predictions: Salido vs. Juanma Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BScene Staff Predictions: Salido vs. Juanma Rematch

The highly anticipated rematch to what Boxingscene.com voted as 2011 Upset of the Year is set for Saturday evening, as Orlando Salido once again travels to Puerto Rico to face Juan Manuel Lopez. Their bout headlines an 11-fight show at Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico and serves as the main event of a televised doubleheader (Showtime, Saturday 10:00PM ET/PT).

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The highly anticipated rematch to what Boxingscene.com voted as 2011 Upset of the Year is set for Saturday evening, as Orlando Salido once again travels to Puerto Rico to face Juan Manuel Lopez. Their bout headlines an 11-fight show at Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico and serves as the main event of a televised doubleheader (Showtime, Saturday 10:00PM ET/PT).

[Click Here To Read More]
    I don't usually correct you writers(Jake), but theirs actually 4 fights on ShoBox, 2 fights at 8pm ShoEx, and 2 fights at 10pm on regular Showtime. WAR Salido!!!!

Comment

cool lets wait for the bell to ring

Comment

20 millions juanma over salido whos in??

Comment

In Juanma's last fight against Oliver, he didn't look very spectacular himself, getting hit with a clean right hook and buzzed early against Oliver tells me that his serious defensive lulls and flaws are still very much there. I expect a similar result as last time, except Juanma will control things early a little better than he did the last time out. In the end though I believe Salido will come on strong in the middle rounds, break Juanma down, and as the rounds move along, Juanma's defense will worsen which IMO is alot of the reason why he lost the last fight. When he opens up to throw he is SOOOO wide open, and Salido made him pay. Sorry, but to me you can't fix defensive flaws like Juanma has in less than a year. Salido KO/TKO11. Just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            20 millions juanma over salido whos in??
            I'll go 20 million on Salido, let me know.

Comment

Juanma's defense has not improved and he was getting hit with overhand rights over and over i his last fight against a nobody

Comment

Ronnie N predicted that Manny prayed for the safety of both fighters and wishes them to have a great fight for their fans.

Comment

And that who they fight next is up to his promoter, Bob Arum.

Comment

If Juanma worked on his defense and just boxes the knockout will come. But if he stays and wars it out with Salido then Juanma gets knockout again and will have another bad year like 2011.

Comment

Working...
                    X