Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller just announced for UFC on FOX 3...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also war diaz

Comment

U kno its funny u guys keep talkin about this roll that diaz is on um what roll?? Oh u mean subbing a comPletely shot takanori gomi? U guys bring up the stun gun fight yes stun gun owned him but can we bring up how just three fights ago HE WAS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BY RORY MCDONALD?? How he got german suplexed and tossed around like this was wwe?? What donald cerrone? U think jims just gonna stand there like an idiot and get tagged a million times without takin him down? Jim got handled by benson but had mono and had thoughts of his big bros son on his death bed after his big bros other kid ALREADY DIED. If diaz was sick or had a valid excuse then i take back my claims but if he wasnt then the fact remains, hes a sick stand up fighter with a sick if not sicker bjj game and it all goes out the window once someone wrestles him down, how quickly we forget joe daddy beat diaz too.

Jim miller aint stupid plus like diaz hes got an iron chin hes gonna get tagged then hes gonna get diaz to the floor and its game over from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        U kno its funny u guys keep talkin about this roll that diaz is on um what roll?? Oh u mean subbing a comPletely shot takanori gomi? U guys bring up the stun gun fight yes stun gun owned him but can we bring up how just three fights ago HE WAS UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY OBLITERATED BY RORY MCDONALD?? How he got german suplexed and tossed around like this was wwe?? What donald cerrone? U think jims just gonna stand there like an idiot and get tagged a million times without takin him down? Jim got handled by benson but had mono and had thoughts of his big bros son on his death bed after his big bros other kid ALREADY DIED. If diaz was sick or had a valid excuse then i take back my claims but if he wasnt then the fact remains, hes a sick stand up fighter with a sick if not sicker bjj game and it all goes out the window once someone wrestles him down, how quickly we forget joe daddy beat diaz too.

Jim miller aint stupid plus like diaz hes got an iron chin hes gonna get tagged then hes gonna get diaz to the floor and its game over from there.
        Blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, WAR DIAZ MOTHER****ER!!!!You talk like if Miller's ****en you through the assss!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, WAR DIAZ MOTHER****ER!!!!You talk like if Miller's ****en you through the assss!!!!!!
          No miller aint fukin me in the a$$ but i am a mutha****a how u think u was born? Btw havE fun rollin up dirt in cigarillos over there in wat becky? Befley? Buckley west virginia??Nmake sure u get all the seeds out the blunt
          Last edited by Dice; 01-27-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post

Nate's last two losses are at welterweight so I don't understand your point really. And as far as the roll that I was talking about, Nate has come back and brutalized two fighters in the division who nobody else would even think about standing with, along with his Jiu Jitsu I believe it's his time to shine and now is as good a time as ever for him to take Miller out.

How could you disagree with that statement?

Comment

Those losess at ww wasnt really a weight issue it was a style issue. Rory and him are the same size. And understand nate is my dog i want guys like him and jimto hit the top but we gotta keep it funky if u can take nate down its a wrap. But u kno we will see brick kaps or rizo is ya tryna put points on nate or what man i got 1 mill on jim althought wit this fight everyone wins

Comment

I like Miller in this one, I just think he has the power and grit to take Nate down and wear him down to take a decision. I think he will have to get through some early fire like he ahd to against Guillard in order to do so though.

Comment

i'll be pulling for Diaz in this, but im just hoping for a great fight

scrappy does Ramage have some coke still lingering in his nose in that pic?

Comment

Working...
                  X