No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Will Air Clips of Tommy Z's Fight on Gamboa-Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Will Air Clips of Tommy Z's Fight on Gamboa-Solis

Highlights from B altimore R avens safety Tommy "Tommy Z" Zbikowski's fight on the non-televised undercard of Saturday's Yuriorkis Gamboa-Jorge Solis world featherweight championship fight, in Atlantic City, will be shown by HBO on "Boxing After Dark," beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast). This will mark Tommy Z's first fight with Hall of Fame trainer Emanuel Steward working his cormer.

[Click Here To Read More]

They should show clips of Tapia's fight too

Comment

Why???? He fought a guy who looked like he just ate a big mac and was 1-2

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Thats funny, Tommy may need to drop down to cruiserweight cause he didn't look big enough to be a heavyweight. Since the NFL will be on lock out maybe he can pad is record to 12-0 by doing a bum of the month

Comment

I just want to see diaz fight its going to be a war

Comment

Why are they showing highlights? I think people think he's interesting.
            Last edited by Boxing Scene; 03-24-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Why are they showing highlights? I think people think he's interesting.
              Are they showing Cotto Mayorga highlights? I'm pretty sure boxing fans who dont have Showtime would rather see that.

Comment

Why would HBO be showing clips of a fight from Showtime?

Comment

"Undefeated" and he's 0-0-1

Comment

Are they showing Cotto Mayorga highlights? I'm pretty sure boxing fans who dont have Showtime would rather see that.
                    Why would HBO show highlights from a Showtime fight? They're showing highlights from Tommy Z's fight earlier that same night.

Comment

Working...
                    X