Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better keep your hoe on a leash marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      Marquez owes Pacquiao everything.

Pac was the one who gave marquez his first big fight when hamed, barerra, and morales mercilessly ducked marquez during their prime. there's a reason why marquez never ever gave morales a fight when morales started asking for it the past couple of years, past bitterness of not being offered a fight back when morales, hamed, and barerra were on top.

If marquez is to fight again, HE OWES PACQUIAO A 5TH FIGHT.

Where woould marquez career be if pac gave marquez the same treatment that hamed, barerra, and morales did?

he would be drinking piss in private instead of on hbo.
      your acting like pacquiao fought marquez just to fight him,its all business he fought marquez 4 times because it was the most financial fight he could get everything is about money,he could have fought bradley and got his belt back but financialy it didnt make sense,so he went for the money and paid the price.so marquez doesn't owe him anything.it goes both ways homie

Comment

• Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
        better keep your hoe on a leash marquez.
        Mexican Cat's let their Wife decide what's for Dinner, and where to go on Vacation,
        But not who their going to Fight; so look for JMM, to Fight Pac, in September!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          WTF why do you care so much about JMM cack?
          Peds can do some nasty sheit to your body u know. Maybe mrs. Marquez is no longer satisfied with juans performance as a result of him hooking up with heredia.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            A fifth fight is stupid, I don't care about it at all. Because if you look at the outcome neither guy will be satisfied.

If Pac happens to stop JMM than JMM will want another fight, if Pacman gets stopped again he will want another, if the fight goes to the cards and pac gets the decision jmm will cry robbery and want another fight, its a never ending cycle with these two.

The only fight that I think JMM should take is against Timothy Bradley that is all, it's the only fight that will be marketable on PPV.

If he beats Bradley he should retire for good.
            I agree with what this guy said except for one thing I think a second Mayweather fight would sell as well.

Comment

• He should retire, stay home and raise your kids, and hit that *****. He has nothing left to prove.

Comment

• I want MArquez or MAnny vs Rios!!!

Comment

• That's alright, money and fame means more than family I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
                    better keep your hoe on a leash marquez.

thats the problem , marquez seems like the one on it...

Comment

• I agree, he should retire, but who knows? It's a $15m guaranteed purse if he fight pacman for the 5th time

Comment

Working...
                      X