No announcement yet.

So Bradley Wins Pacquiao Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bradley Wins Pacquiao Rematch?

For a fight that was so one sided, how is that possible?

Are people admitting by saying that that Pacquiao has "clearly" regressed? How many of Pac fans feel confident in a rematch he'll "dominate" again. He should if he "dominated" the first one

He obviously lost his one punch ko power

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      never had it but ok

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
        never had it but ok
        maybe not one punch power but he definitely had power.

he can't seem to push the button anymore.

Comment

Bradley ain't getting no rematch. PAC gave him and opportunity to fight PAC which was already a gift and he's disrespecting PAC left and right. He ain't seeing that kind of money again. Plus the fight wasn't even competitive so what's the point in the rematch.

Comment

Naa. How can anyone win anything when his main objective is just to survive? I don't know whether there'll be a rematch or not. But one thing is sure. Pac as the challenger next time will bring the fight to the "gifted" champ. Not the effing biking and running and all that crap we've seen in most Pac fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              I see...if PAC doesn't hurt or KO you than you automatically win that round.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                I see...if PAC doesn't hurt or KO you than you automatically win that round.
                Nice projecting there champ, please note in my post where I implied anything you just said.

Comment

Pacquiao's superior skill had produced a lot of jealous, butthurt people in this site. Keep in mind that these are the same clowns who continually chant Pac is just this overrated boxer who fought weight-drained inferior opponents. Come fight night, the clowns expect the one-dimensional midget to massacre his opponent. The challenger has no obligation to win the fight. It's okay just to survive.

BTW, I like Pac when he's the challenger. Yes, Mr Pacman, school these boxers how challengers are supposed to fight and how to win the belt.
                  Last edited by maguirre; 06-17-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
                    For a fight that was so one sided, how is that possible?

Are people admitting by saying that that Pacquiao has "clearly" regressed? How many of Pac fans feel confident in a rematch he'll "dominate" again. He should if he "dominated" the first one
                    LOL A lot felt Bradley was going to win, he did but not how they said.

Comment

Working...
                    X