• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL diggy simmons dissed j cole

this **** is sad, I hope cole end his career

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3s7...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQvPENrXXJI

Jhoe is overrated and garbage. He's the one who dropped a subliminal about Diggy first anyway.

Comment

This won't affect Jermaine at all, especially coming from Diggy Simmons lol.

Cole won't respond, and he doesn't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Jhoe is overrated and garbage. He's the one who dropped a subliminal about Diggy first anyway.
        you have no clue what youre talking about do you?

first of all cole is the best young rapper out there right now. to think he is overrated is one thing but to say hes garbage is just ignorant, hes quality.

second cole never said nothing about diggy, it was about his sister vanessa who he went to college with and it was nothing subliminal about it. diggy said himself thats why he got after cole and if im not mistaken he mentions it in his track too, im not sure about that though as its too garbage to listen through.

i cant blame diggy for going after him after what he said about his sis but that doesnt change the fact that cole is several levels above him in every way.

Comment

Lil man should get his weight up b4 goin head first. He needs to be like I may not out rap cole but I'll f^ck him up when I see him. F^ck rap you talkin bout my family, Cole would get called out one on one man to man on wax and then handle in person, who has ever done that???

Comment

Originally posted by mdizzle9000 View Post

WTF dizzle you wouldn't back your family??? Cole, is nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

cole can spit no doubt but family is crossing the line.

Comment

diggy who dissed j who?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  WTF dizzle you wouldn't back your family??? Cole, is nothing to be afraid of.
                  lol at diggy trynna take shots at cole when he try and mimick cole with the "who dat who dat" and follow up with his crap metaphor

Comment

Know nothing mf'ers...Cole went to school with Vanessa. Cole's gf (the one he's been with for years) had a beef with Vanessa (hmm...I wonder why). The reverend's daughter proclaims nothing ever happened...who you gonna believe? In my experience, church children were the worst of the bunch behind closed doors. Now I understand why Diggy made the diss. I would too if it was my sister, but cmon really?

Comment

Working...
                    X