No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Pushing: I Know I Can Beat Mayweather in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Pushing: I Know I Can Beat Mayweather in May

Former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero continues to push for a shot at the WBC welterweight champion, Floyd Mayweather Jr., who is scheduled to return on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Manny Pacquiao are actively circling the Mayweather chase. Guerrero has joined the race for May 5th.

[Click Here To Read More]

the ghost better put some names on his resume first !!!!!!!!!

Comment

another clown.

Comment

this guy is hilarious. i cant take him seriously

Comment

This ****in guy! Another delusional fighter! 42 hv tried my friend and they hv all failed! Ur not even in Money Mays league , ur what we call the CBA and Floyd is the Original Dream Team! Get a grip on reality! U and Khan shld seriously just take a deep breath and re-evaluate other options becuz this is goin to only turn out bad for u guys! Straight up embarrasement! Who hv u fought to even get a shot with Floyd? Katsidis? And? Oh thats the only big name figher! Oh sorry 48 yr old Cassamayor! GTFOH!

Comment

Mayweather - Guerrero is what the world wants to see!

quit running floyd!

Comment

lol shut up guerreo

Comment

this guy needs to shut up already and fight somebody who isn't a cab driver. he's starting to sound like Vanes.

Comment

first of all you're not good enough to beat mayweather and haven't done enough to even be mentioning a fight with the real p4p king and undefeated fighter of the decade floyd money mayweather. and you sure as hell won't be fighting him in may with whats at stake between money mayweather and pacquiao.

Comment

Guerrero is singing for his supper here gentlemen,who doesnt want a payday?
                    He should be chasing people in his own league first,he probably saw the loot Ortiz made and now wants a portion of the pie

Comment

Working...
                    X