Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you said drunk on a social site. Twitter, Myspace, Facebook..etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you publically vouched your obession w bossy yet or still keeping that to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I once said "some women deserve to get beat"
      unsurprisingly a lot of women were pissed off....

I wasn't even drunk
      I forgot about that.

Comment

I don't know but does anyone speak to Larry away from here? Like is he okay?
        He was on about getting high before and seems to of gone completely bonkers on Twitter threatening to shoot 50 Cent for owning Floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          He was on about getting high before and seems to of gone completely bonkers on Twitter threatening to shoot 50 Cent for owning Floyd lol
          no one's heard from him.... i'm somewhat concerned

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Have you publically vouched your obession w bossy yet or still keeping that to yourself
            Dead issue months ago and I'm not ever discussing it on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I talk to him some on FB and he's nothing like he is on her. So I find it more funny.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                oh damn. oh damn, oh damn, oh damn!!!

Comment

I said that no man should go watch Magic Mike and that strip clubs should only be for women strippers only.. I had almost every girl on my Facebook ***** out about it.. but i still stick to my guns... there should be no such thing as a male strip club... **** is disgusting....

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                    I said that no man should go watch Magic Mike and that strip clubs should only be for women strippers only.. I had almost every girl on my Facebook ***** out about it.. but i still stick to my guns... there should be no such thing as a male strip club... **** is disgusting....
                    looooooooooooool

Comment

Whatever happened to Larry? I learned he was banned so there's no chance for us to know whether he's ok or not. Hope he's chilling atop his green box, giggling at those silly things he said at tweeter.

Comment

Working...
                      X