Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a round robin between duran, chavez, arguello and pacquiao play out at 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does a round robin between duran, chavez, arguello and pacquiao play out at 135?

Imo..

Pac beats Chavez Dec.(too fast, too active I think) and argeullo tko ( beats him with pressure just like pryor did) but loses to Duran by decision

Chavez beats arguello tko( too much pressure)but loses to Pac and Duran by decision

Duran beats all(too complete of a fighter to lose)

And arguello loses tko to all (gives them all Hell tho).

How do you see these wars playing out?

Arguello decisions Chavez and Pacquiao, is decisioned by Duran.

Duran TKOs Pacquiao late, decisions Chavez and decisions Arguello

Chavez TKOs Pacquiao late and loses decisions to the other two.

These are bad match-ups for Pacquiao. Chavez and Duran would give him no room (he can't fight inside) and Arguello would keep him out of his range.

Comment

duran stops all three
      chavez stops pacman and alexis
      alexis stops pacman late in an all out war

Comment

Duran KO's Pacman early, decisions Chavez and Arguello.

Arguello decisions Pacman and Chavez.

Chavez KO's Pacman late.

Comment

I think I would take Pacquiao for the simple fact that his speed and workrate is going to give the other 3 big time problems no matter the matchup.

Comment

PAC chavez would be a 50/50, versus duran he gets murdered, against arguello i just cant see the explosive thin man winning.
            Chavez vs duran would be a dream fight i got duran edging chavez, wouldve tkoed alexis.
            Alexis wouldve given a good fight against these ATGs but i dont see him winning any.

Comment

Working...
            X