Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril vs Bogere in Talks For WBA Title Clash on Oct. 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abril vs Bogere in Talks For WBA Title Clash on Oct. 13

There are ongoing discussions to finalize a lightweight encounter between unbeaten Sharif Bogere (23-0, 15KOs) and Cuban fighter Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs), with the vacant WBA title at stake. If a deal comes together, the match would become the Showtime televised opener for Golden Boy's card on October 13th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. WBC super bantamweight champion Abner Mares is also scheduled to see action on the show.

[Click Here To Read More]

good fight. i'd go abril tho.

Comment

Abril with GBP or is it Bogere? This is good. Abril stays fighting good opponents. If only his record wasn't so tainted by robberies.

Comment

Nice fight

I def like this fight, it would be a big win for either fighter and put one of them in a position to land a big fight with somebody like Broner or Gamboa. At the very least a Vasquez or Demarrco.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Abril with GBP or is it Bogere? This is good. Abril stays fighting good opponents. If only his record wasn't so tainted by robberies.
          Oh, Bogere is the one with GBP... Oops wasn't aware of that.

Comment

This is a damn good fight.Bogere's got some power and Abril can box as already proven.

Comment

wow what a fight. It seems like it might turn out to be a good card. Is Mares going to be the headliner for this event

Comment

Good fight, Bogere will have some serious issues with Abril.

Comment

Will Bogere's precious NABOBABLOBOB title be on the line!?

I dont think Bogere will risk that haha. I dont think i ever heard of the NABO title till i read about a thousand tweets from Bogere mentioning it lol!

Naah im just messing haha..the man has worked hard for that title and deserves to be proud of it! Good fight!

Comment

Don't 100% agree with this fight, but it's very good match-making nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                    X