No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I'm Ready For War To Take Pacquiao's Throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: I'm Ready For War To Take Pacquiao's Throne

Tim Bradley knew from the moment he agreed to terms to face Manny Pacquiao that he would be the underdog. The unbeaten Californian also knew he’d be no better than the second most recognizable face on the promotional tour, as most of the focus will center around his high-profile superstar opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

you his guy bradley i have a feeling his gonna get his ass kick real bad his talking to much shiet about pacquiao and stuff and i belive bradley is gonna get his ass ko for talking alot of shiet.

Comment

I just hope Bradley doesn't run after getting a feel of Pac's power. I do think Bradley have a good chance at beating PAC though but it won't be easy.

Comment

And I will be ready to do anything to avoid this mismatch and the 60 buck price tag attached.
        I love Manny and I love this sport.
        But maybe if enough fans 'just say no' to such a vile PPV excursion, then Arum will push Floyd hard enough to get these two into a prizefight.
        Tim's style is an unpleasant, undisciplined combination of whirlwind motion and the always present potential of his bald dome doing the fighting.

Comment

Is it just me, or is Bradley running his mouth a lot more than normal?

Comment

lil Timothy was brought up in a Mexican gym so u know he aint playing.

Comment

bradley has a big mouth and a lot of cheek to duck khan and hunt for the big payday and think he can actually beat pac as well as get his money.

Bradley didnt look great beating peterson,and hasnt done much since then,he wont beat pac,pac will totally brutalise him!

pac,mayweather,gbp and especially arum are all to blame for the pac v floyd fight STILL not happening,and they are running out of time to make money out of these at the moment near prime fighters vs each other.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                And I will be ready to do anything to avoid this mismatch and the 60 buck price tag attached.
                I love Manny and I love this sport.
                But maybe if enough fans 'just say no' to such a vile PPV excursion, then Arum will push Floyd hard enough to get these two into a prizefight.
                Tim's style is an unpleasant, undisciplined combination of whirlwind motion and the always present potential of his bald dome doing the fighting.
                What? This is a good fight. Other than PAC/Floyd or PAC/Serge or Serge/Floyd; this is one of the best fights that can be made in this range of weight classes...

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
                  Is it just me, or is Bradley running his mouth a lot more than normal?
                  I doubt you take the time to read. Yesterday on this forums there was a discussion of how polite and nice Bradley was towards Pac. He is not saying nothing wrong. He wants to win. Whats the problem with him saying it?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    I doubt you take the time to read. Yesterday on this forums there was a discussion of how polite and nice Bradley was towards Pac. He is not saying nothing wrong. He wants to win. Whats the problem with him saying it?
                    Did I say it was a problem? He just seems to be a bit more talkative than he is for most of his fights. I'm guessing he was told to really sell the fight, as it seems a bit out of character for him. And you're right. I have a life. I rarely post here, and hardly visit the other forums. I don't have the time, nor the desire to spend all day on a boxing website with tools like yourself...

Comment

Working...
                    X