Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Solis A Heavyweight Fight of EPIX Proportions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Solis A Heavyweight Fight of EPIX Proportions

Gotta be honest, I’m intrigued by this one now.

Again, being totally honest, I’ve never seen Solis fight but it’s the intangibles here that really interest me.

Clearly, he’s taken his training seriously and given that he’s Cuban with a serious amateur pedigree, Klitschko the elder could actually have a fight on his hands.

As with all the Brother’s opponents, I’ll give him 3 rounds. Usually by then, they’ve been taken out of their game and start to look completely demoralised as it dawns on them how the next 9 rounds are likely to pan out.

If Solis still has his composure and is thinking of alternatives after 3 rounds, maybe we’ll see a good one?

Best of luck to him.

Signed up for the EpixHD.com and I'm good to go. I'm watching this fight since Bute don't interest me that much. I gotta see how Klitcho destroys another contender. Sign up for the website and I'm watching movies. Yea!!!

The only thing they ask is your e-mail address, zip code, password (for Epix account), and a new screen name. Cheers to everyone.

Comment

**** me this only works in USA... I subscribed with my postal code from USA but when I try to watch things the website knows I'm not currently in USA and it doesn't allow me to watch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
        **** me this only works in USA... I subscribed with my postal code from USA but when I try to watch things the website knows I'm not currently in USA and it doesn't allow me to watch anything.
        Don't worry the site is so slow right now. I think everyone is logging in that wants to see the fight. I was watching movies for 4 hours and it wasn't lagging. Now, you can't even watch a movie without having that stop and go thing happening like in Youtube.

Comment

What time does the Vitali fight start?

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            what time does the vitali fight start?
            6 pm e.s.t.

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
              Use an internet proxy. Just Google USA proxies, and use them. It reroutes your IP address from a server in the United States so the website recognizes it as a US computer and can't tell that you're overseas.

Comment

this sux, site has crashed...so much for signing up...well they definitely wont get my biz now...can't even handle the fight they're promoting

Comment

A heavyweight fail of EPIX proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
                    A heavyweight fail of EPIX proportions.
                    that's the heavyweight division for ya

Comment

Working...
                    X