No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Guys come on, I realize Judah is a little past it but to think that he has no chance against Garcia is nonsense.

This is Judah ready to fight:

Compare that to Garcia's condition here:

Judah is in much better shape than Garcia is, it looks like he barely trained for this fight. Also, this is just an idea of how wide Garcia swings when he punches.....any of you on here really trying to tell me that Judah's straighter shots won't find a home during the fight?

He may or may not be ducking Judah but I'm putting my money on Judah to beat Garcia down. He is starting to let that hype get to his head....prime example of that "pedestal mentality & treatment" that I keep talking about.
    Judah looked is great shape before the fight with Khan too. Judah has a chance but he's inconsistent and mentally weak, when the going gets tough he usually folds.

Comment

• I dont understand how this injury is a way to duck Mathysse. He is still going to fight Judah and GBP never been shy of facing their fighters. Why people here wants to rush things. It is just the beginning of the year, plenty of time to make the fight.

Comment

• I haven't been wowed by Garcia. He swings a bit strange, he got a fluke with Khan. I think Zab would have given him fits and really tattoo'd him. Not saying he's ducking, and considering where Garcia is at in his career, I don't think he has any bigger money options at the moment.

Good kid though, dad Angel is over the top though.

Comment

• Would be nice if there was someone willing to step up and fight Zab on 2 weeks notice. He's in top shape and isn't getting any younger. This was definitely a fight I was looking forward to. Hey Paulie! Why not step up and fight ZAB? Let's get two slick boxers in the ring and see what happens?

=)

Comment

• When your Daddy talks as much **** as he does better get use to the hate.

I give him the benefit of the doubt. Waste of people's time though, if they're pulling a fast one. Reminds me of Dirrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Judah looked is great shape before the fight with Khan too. Judah has a chance but he's inconsistent and mentally weak, when the going gets tough he usually folds.
              I agree but all the smack Garcia's dad talked has sparked something in him, motivated him more than in past fights. He said nothing in the world would make him happier than seeing Garcia's dad coming into the ring to pick his son off the canvas.

Judah's main weakness is his mind but he has most of the physical advantages, smaller target, faster, straighter puncher, more agile. Garcia maybe has the mental edge/heart and the power but that's about it. Plus, you give Judah something to focus on, he is going to be a tough man to beat. I think all the talk from Garcia's dad was a big mistake heading into this match.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                I doubt Lucas was making excuses for the Morlaes fight. That was for a title, why would he pull out, he would've obliterated Morales. Matthysse went and fought Devon in his backyard after he had already been jobbed against Zab and knowing that Alexander had already got a gift decision against Kotelnyk in his hometown. Those aren't the actions of a ducker.
                He was trying to make a point that Danny Garcia isn't ducking Zab. So if folks are gonna say that he's ducking Zab, they may as well say Matthysee ducked Morales by that same logic. He's not saying that Matthysee ducked.

Comment

• he's not the type 2 duck but all the medicla info...whre's the docotor/hospital report/xrays??...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X