Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rematch's That Should Of Happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Langford vs Stanley Ketchel is not one that "Should of" happened. You can't exactly blame the rematch not materialising on Ketchel considering he got shot and died.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Sam Langford vs Stanley Ketchel is not one that "Should of" happened. You can't exactly blame the rematch not materialising on Ketchel considering he got shot and died.
      Since when does that make a difference? It still should have happened if he didn't get shot and die. ***** happens. I don't think this threads about why these fights didn't happen but what fights would you have like to see happen again if they could have.

Comment

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad/Saad Muhammad
        Freddie Norwood/Derrick Gainer
        Norton/Young
        Norton/Ledoux
        Quarry/Shavers

Rubber matches that should of..
        Barrera/Junior Jones
        Dokes/Weaver
        Luisito Espinoza/Alejandro Gonzalez
        Junior Jones/John Michael Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Since when does that make a difference? It still should have happened if he didn't get shot and die. ***** happens. I don't think this threads about why these fights didn't happen but what fights would you have like to see happen again if they could have.
          "Should of" implies that someone was held accountable and stopped it happening. There was no choice in this matter.

And what kind of ludacris statement in "**** happens". Of course bad things happen but, dismissing a shooting as "**** happens" is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Mayweather Jr-Big Show

we got a winner!

bowe and lewis fought in the Amateurs
            i guess a fight between the two would have been like a rematch

winky wright and jermain taylor deserved a rematch. And to par the course for his career, winky was hosed out of it.

lewis and klitschko II would have been modern warfare again
            what a fight that was

now, i'm not saying this one needs to happen, or would be on the level of significance of many of the obvious selections for necessary rematches, but as a new englander i'd like to see chad dawson's best brought out again and see him fight adamek at HW before they end their careers

moving to eventually to HW has been chad's intention throughout. he's not a small dude.
            i dont think he has much of a chance against either klitschko, but if adamek has a belt after wladimir and vitali retire (i'm thinking before the end of 2013 for both of them,) that is a huge fight in jersey and something i'd travel to see

Comment

Johnson Vs Langford.

Don't know if it's been said yet or not.

Obvious answer anyway.

Comment

odlh vs tito
                b-hop vs tito
                hamed vs mab
                tyson vs buster

Comment

Rematches I would have liked to have seen...

Hagler v Hearns
                  Holmes v Witherspoon
                  Leonard v Hagler
                  Chavez v Whitaker
                  Phillips v Ward

Comment

Barrera vs Marquez was one of the best fights i ever saw and it was real tight, a rematch would have been nice

Comment

A Hearns vs Hagler repeat would have been intresting, i think Tommy would try and box from the get go but i still fancy Marvin there

This one might still happen, this year even it looks like - Cotto vs Margarito for redemption!

Comment

Working...
                      X