Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez jr. will beat down Miguel Cotto!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Cesar Chavez jr. will beat down Miguel Cotto!!!!

If they fight next year Julio jr. will beat down Cotto. Cotto is washed up!!! He hasnt looked good in his last 3 fights, ever since Maragarito took his heart!! Julio is bigger and stronger than Cotto!! Julio jr. is gonna get better training with Roach and it showed when he beat up Duddy. I think Duddy is better than Yuri Foreman who Cotto didnt look good against!!!

lol first amir khan sucks now you say jcc jr runs over miguel cotto? LMAO

Comment

Thats right Proud canadian, Julio Cesar Chavez jr. is the future, Cotto is the past. What you think Cotto is gonna rule the 160 pound division?? Hes too small!! His ideal weight is at 147, but he doesnt know what weight to fight in because hes washed up now and hell get beat down at any weight if he fights top five fighters from 147-160

Comment

craving attention are we? i know you are becoz i use to do the same stuff you did.

nobody here is that stupid to think jcc will run over miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
          craving attention are we? i know you are becoz i use to do the same stuff you did.

nobody here is that stupid to think jcc will run over miguel.
          Sounds like you've grown G Dog.

Good stuff.

Comment

There's no other way to view this fight.

Junior's size alone will cause Cotto problems. Factor in the fact that he's much improved, has a real nice jab, great chin and is younger and there's no other result but Cotto getting humiliated again.

Laugh all you want, but if the fight gets made you shall see.

Comment

I think Cotto is still too skilled for Jr. He might not be big enough to stop him though. I want to see an all mexican brawl between Jr and Tony!

Comment

Proud Canadian you dont know **** about boxing!!! Im a old school boxing fan, I dont just go with the hype like you. But I guess we will see if Cotto does fight Chavez JR. And when Chavez does beat him ill send you a little message so you can debate with me on why Cotto lost!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                  If they fight next year Julio jr. will beat down Cotto. Cotto is washed up!!! He hasnt looked good in his last 3 fights, ever since Maragarito took his heart!! Julio is bigger and stronger than Cotto!! Julio jr. is gonna get better training with Roach and it showed when he beat up Duddy. I think Duddy is better than Yuri Foreman who Cotto didnt look good against!!!
                  JCCjr needs to prove himself first. Right now I would not dare pick him over a shot Cotto, not even next year.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                    Proud Canadian you dont know **** about boxing!!! Im a old school boxing fan, I dont just go with the hype like you. But I guess we will see if Cotto does fight Chavez JR. And when Chavez does beat him ill send you a little message so you can debate with me on why Cotto lost!!
                    You think Chavez can beat Cotto.

You are being biased because you're Mexican and your buying into the hype that Arum and Roach are putting out there.

It comes down to this: Chavez has not proven himself and Cotto has.

The two guys that beat Cotto would destroy Chavez.

When Chavez steps up I will give him credit.

But I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Working...
                    X