Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good interview questions

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      In other words you don't know how to excuse Broner so you're going to make a posts about something that has nothing to do with anything.
      My post had to with what someone said, just like yours had nothing to do with the original topic. So, you think you're making a point here? lol

I don't care how they act behind closed doors. Publicly they carry themselves with respect. Broner doesn't.
      Dude, Broner could be worse. Saying he doesn't carry himself with respect is a pretty ignorant statement. You just don't like his personality and that's all there is to it, I hope.

Most fighters that come form the ghetto and make it don't remain ghetto.

Broner IS ghetto. His race has nothing to do with it.

Why can't you admit Broner is ghetto and stop excusing every single little thing he does?
      Ghetto is has become a racist statement, because most people apply it to black people they don't like. WTF does the area you live in have to do with you as a person? I lived in South Central over 15 years and there are a lot of good black and latino people there. You calling someone you don't like ghetto is a dis to all the good people who live there. I don't agree with that racist statement at all. I will say there are things I don't like about Broners personality also, but to me, his good way over does his bad. Just like there are things I don't like about you, but I've seen enough good from you to know you're not a bad person.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Yeah making racist comments towards certain fighters,Dancing after
        he knocks out opponets is all class.Your better then that bro.
        He does do some s**t that's not classy. No doubt about that, but lets put it into perspective. I'm not trying to point out the good things about Charles Manson here. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          My post had to with what someone said, just like yours had nothing to do with the original topic. So, you think you're making a point here? lol

Dude, Broner could be worse. Saying he doesn't carry himself with respect is a pretty ignorant statement. You just don't like his personality and that's all there is to it, I hope.

Ghetto is has become a racist statement, because most people apply it to black people they don't like. WTF does the area you live in have to do with you as a person? I lived in South Central over 15 years and there are a lot of good black and latino people there. You calling someone you don't like ghetto is a dis to all the good people who live there. I don't agree with that racist statement at all. I will say there are things I don't like about Broners personality also, but to me, his good way over does his bad. Just like there are things I don't like about you, but I've seen enough good from you to know you're not a bad person.
          He does do some s**t that's not classy. No doubt about that, but lets put it into perspective. I'm not trying to point out the good things about Charles Manson here. lol
          Posts like this Ross, is why you are one of my favorite posters dude. 100% agreed my man. If I could green you I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Posts like this Ross, is why you are one of my favorite posters dude. 100% agreed my man. If I could green you I would.
            That means a lot coming from you, bro. Thanks.

Comment

Love him or hate him, dudes like Broner are good for boxing. The sport needs, has needed, and will always need villains in the sport.

Comment

That means a lot coming from you, bro. Thanks.
                My pleasure Ross mah homie. The term "Breath of fresh Air" applies to you in every sense of the phrase bruh. Gotta go make the donuts(go to work). But when I get off since I cant green you make sure to check your e-account.

Comment

Broner in the ring is a beast, he's become more of a complete package, I remember when he looked afraid to stand in the pocket against PDL, during that time I couldn't stand his style, even in what only lasted a round against Litazu he moved moved moved, then caught him at the right time, he looked a little intimidated for some odd reason, against Perez he looked noticeably better, then came his fight against Escobedo and again, solely based on what he showed me in the ring I was convinced that we were possibly looking at the makings of a great fighter, his performance against DeMarco was one of the best display of boxing, pressuring, body punching, simply name it, that I have seen in recent years, he did it all that night. If he continues to progress like that I definitely see him becoming one of the sport's biggest names.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Broner in the ring is a beast, he's become more of a complete package, I remember when he looked afraid to stand in the pocket against PDL, during that time I couldn't stand his style, even in what only lasted a round against Litazu he moved moved moved, then caught him at the right time, he looked a little intimidated for some odd reason, against Perez he looked noticeably better, then came his fight against Escobedo and again, solely based on what he showed me in the ring I was convinced that we were possibly looking at the makings of a great fighter, his performance against DeMarco was one of the best display of boxing, pressuring, body punching, simply name it, that I have seen in recent years, he did it all that night. If he continues to progress like that I definitely see him becoming one of the sport's biggest names.
                    Not comparing, but thank god I'm finally gonna get a glimpse of what James Toney could of been. I've been waiting for this type of fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Agreed..Dude is getting better with experience.Dont like that he racist
                      towards mexicans.But i cant deny hes got talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X