No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Discusses Possible Kessler Rematch in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Discusses Possible Kessler Rematch in England

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch is fully focused on securing former opponent Mikkel Kessler for a rematch in England later this year and believes that promoter Eddie Hearn can deliver him the fight he craves.

[Click Here To Read More]

FOTY candidate guaranteed....can't wait!!!

Comment

Ravenous dogs would not keep me away from this fight!

WAR FROCH!!!!

Comment

Make it happen. I loved the first fight

Comment

froch knocks him out if the fight happens, not sure if kessler is willing to fight him again though.

Comment

Get it done.

War Froch.

Comment

I think there's still ways to go before a rematch is made.

First of all Bute has to forfeit his guaranteed rematch with the cobra.

Secondly money will be a problem. Kessler can draw 15K in Parken stadium fighting a can so he will look to be paid an exorbitant amount of cash to leave Denmark. Since Kessler already has a win over Froch a second fight does little for his legacy, so money is what matters here.

Thirdly Sauerland is in negotiations with team Pavlik for a fall showdown. That will also be an attractive fight for the dane.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                froch knocks him out if the fight happens, not sure if kessler is willing to fight him again though.
                Did you watch his fights before the Bute fight? Because it seems to me that since Froch knocked out Bute many of his fans have been overrating his power.
                Last edited by Ravens Fan; 06-26-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

You'd hope Mikkel has the class and balls to venture to England for the bout seeing how Froch went to Denmark for the first fight.

Either way, I hope it gets done.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                    You'd hope Mikkel has the class and balls to venture to England for the bout seeing how Froch went to Denmark for the first fight.

Either way, I hope it gets done.
                    Don't confuse "class and balls" with stupidity! Dirrell got robbed blindly against Froch in England (in a bout that was somewhat close but absolutely decisive). If Kessler goes to England, he'll need nothing short of a KO/TKO in order to win. Also, Froch didn't go to Denmark very cooperatively. If I remember correctly, Froch was threatened with a lawsuit by Showtime for threatening not to fight in Denmark!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X