No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Roach's Bad Run, Rios-Peterson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Roach's Bad Run, Rios-Peterson, More

For the next month it looks like trainer Robert Garcia will be dividing his time between his bases in Oxnard, California and the city of Las Vegas, Nevada. Garcia will be working with former lightweight champion Brandon Rios while at home and while in Vegas his duties will be tied to champion Nonito Donaire, who is eyeing a February 4th HBO showcase against Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the vacant WBO junior featherweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Rios could Take Peterson.
    And on the trainers...they talk way too much **** and Roach does it so much now. Other trainers do as well but Roach is out there more because of who his fighters are.

Comment

I would love to see Lamont Peterson vs Rios and the winner vs Khan for the belts. Khan vs Prescott in the meantime would get him ready for a war against either Peterson or Rios....or pretty much end his career.

HBO & Sky make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        I would love to see Lamont Peterson vs Rios and the winner vs Khan for the belts. Khan vs Prescott in the meantime would get him ready for a war against either Peterson or Rios....or pretty much end his career.

HBO & Sky make it happen

Actually it should be the other way around because Peterson is the champion. Rios vs Khan, winner get's Peterson.

Comment

I wonder who Rios is going to fight next

Comment

tuff 2 ca;; vs Khan now bur Rios beats Peterson...as 4 Prescott he needs to start over, not w/Khan as his 2 pevious losses he's been xposed...

Comment

It's a fact of life. You can talk **** but you better back it up.

Comment

Didn't Rios say he hired a personal trainer or nutritionist two or three fights ago? Move up already, it's time.

Comment

i don't want to hear all of this crap of how much rios would ko lamont.

just MOVE up & actually face lamont & cut out all of the BS 135 nutritionist crap...........

you can't make lightweight anymore, GIVE IT UP. fight lamont.................he's waiting to box your ears completely off.
                  Last edited by americanbot; 01-02-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

bam bam by ko.Rios has both brothers numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X