No announcement yet.

who are you rooting for garcia-judah??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    this is NOT for who u think will win, this is for who you are rooting for in hopes for them to win.

i know some who want judah to win because of all the **** that garcia's dad is talking and want to shut him up, and others who want garcia to win in hopes of him fighting matthysse or because they dont feel judah is worthy of another title shot.

who are you rooting for a why?
    rooting for a great fight

Comment

Rooting for Garcia.

Comment

rooting for judah. i dont like how garcia has the same haircut as his dad and that rap song he made was pretty lame. plus i saw zab on webcam once and he seemed like a pretty nice guy. eating his tilapia with louisiana hot sauce chatting with the fans

Comment

zab is takin it... garcia is a bum

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

the Philly fighter..as usual!!

Comment

Garcia!

He's one of my favourites right now he beat Erik at a time when they were handing Erik titles despite coming off several losses and didnt bother making weight so I was happy about that and then ofcourse we are eternally grateful for what Danny did to Khan.
              Then he sparked Morales when the Mexican was cheating on drugs.

Now he is fighting a cry baby who doesnt seem to go away much like a bad smell. Ever since Judah attacked the ref vs Tszyu he has been surrounded by controversy. He had to punch Floyd low to avoid getting knocked out and he basically quit vs Khan. Its about time someone put his lights out and ended him once and for all. . . . . . Leave that to Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                the Philly fighter..as usual!!
                Company man. SMH

Comment

Eh, may the best man win. If Garcia has improved enough, he deserves it. If Zab still has "it", then good for him. I think Zab will win, but I really want the more talented guy to be victorious, whomever that may be.

Comment

I'm rooting for Zab. Its probably his last shot at glory. I like story book endings. I don't mind Garcia winning though his pops is whacked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Company man. SMH
                      all day!!

Comment

Working...
                      X