Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    That is not what I meant. I was stating that people could not have predicted the outcome would be a 6th round KO for Marquez. So until 2 fighters actually fight its all talk.

As far as the fight went, except for the knock down, Manny was doing well and out-boxing Marquez. Still KO trumps anything else and Marquez should get his congrats for that.
    Manny couldve made 40 mil last night to get his ass whipped. He made a lot less $. next time take 40 mil or don't try and lowball cotto at a CW then ***** when floyd lowballs you. I hope you get over this soon.

Comment

• Floyd's $100 million went down the drain, and his ducking legacy becomes permanent.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Floyd's $100 million went down the drain, and his ducking legacy becomes permanent.
        not if he fights martinez !

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Manny couldve made 40 mil last night to get his ass whipped. He made a lot less $. next time take 40 mil or don't try and lowball cotto at a CW then ***** when floyd lowballs you. I hope you get over this soon.
          Floyd's offer probably dropped and if the PPV's do not hold up, look for it to drop even more.

Pac's share just took a MAJOR hit last night and Bob knows it too. Which is why I think he's going to put Pac in with bums again or fighters who do not belong at WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.thraz View Post
            not if he fights martinez !
            If he's scared to fight Pac, no way he will fight Sergio.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              If he's scared to fight Pac, no way he will fight Sergio.
              who said he was scared to fight pac,.

only people like you,

who obviously don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited by mr.thraz; 12-09-2012, 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Remember Marquez KO'd Pac, not Mayweather.

Theres no proof showing Mayweather couldn't lose to Pacquiao.

Using the Marquez fight as logic is using a triangle theory, and therefore a fallacy.

The fight will never happen, but that doesn't mean Pacquiao couldn't win. That's only Mayweathers fault, and supposedly Arums, for not making the fight happen

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Remember Marquez KO'd Pac, not Mayweather.

Using the Marquez fight as logic is using a triangle theory, and therefore a fallacy.

The fight will never happen, but that doesn't mean Pacquiao couldn't win. That's only Mayweathers fault, and supposedly Arums, for not making the fight happen
                  No one has said .. or rather should not have said that Mayweather will DEFINITELY beat Manny Pacquiao.

That said, when it comes time to put money where the pie-hole is, that will be the determining factor as to who believes what.

No one here would be willing to put up real cash .. or even their account aside from meaningless pacterd alts .. when it came time to reaffirm their faith in Manny Pacquiao's ability to defeat Floyd Mayweather.

Manny Pacquiao would secretly be placing bets on Floyd to embarrass his asss so to cement his retirement fund.

Even though Manny only has a 6th grade education, he's not THAT stupid.

I mean .. I don't think he's that stupid. Wait ...

Forget it. Manny called off VisionQwest, who he himself hired to find out where his own money went, and when Arum cracked the whip and told him to "go sit in the corner like the simpleton that you are", Manny obeyed and has been like Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder ever since.

He might just be THAT stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Remember Marquez KO'd Pac, not Mayweather.

lol

the mayweather/marquez comparason is not a triange theory, there is nothing that marquez does as a fighter that mayweather does not do better in addistion to being bigger, faster, stronger and younger.

all the reasons that marquez would draw/win go triple for mayweather, and all the reasons marquez would lose are cut in half.

and its always been that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.thraz View Post
                      lol

the mayweather/marquez comparason is not a triange theory, there is nothing that marquez does as a fighter that mayweather does not do better in addistion to being bigger, faster, stronger and younger.

all the reasons that marquez would draw/win go triple for mayweather, and all the reasons marquez would lose are cut in half.

and its always been that way.
                      This is garbage. A triangle theory is a triangle theory, it doesnt cease to become one just because you have a bum to sniff. Going by your logic Floyd should have knocked cotto out in three rounds. You cant give Floyd credit for wins in fights that havent taken place, I know you guys like to try that...even brother gay has crowned floyd the bronze medal olympic champion, but you cant.

All of these guys careers are practically at an end, and I said a week before the fight dont be surprised if Manny, Floyd and Martinez lose their next fight or the one after. It might not happen to floyd in his next fight as it looks like he is lining up another soft touch, but it will happen the moment he takes a risk. It happens to every fighter in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X