No announcement yet.

Pakistani's out in force in Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Whites could learn something from these people. Pakistani's today, turks yesterday.
    Whites are out on force, already been involved in clashes.

Comment

Blacks and whites fucking up their own city while the muslim minorities keeps order and control in their part of the city. Makes you think eh?

Comment

The Turks did this last night in Dalston, Hackney. I think they were the first and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          They are Sikhs in Ealing, I think? Again, fair play!
          Yes I think so. Respect to them. They're doing it the right way. No one will think about trashing their places.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Whites are out on force, already been involved in clashes.
            lol I heard something about the football hooligans standing up to these free loaders. Help usually comes from the strangest places in times of need. Remember hearing about a earth quake in japan a while back where the local mafia the Yakuza was the first to respond with blankets, water and food. Interesting!

Comment

Blacks and whites fucking up their own city while the muslim minorities keeps order and control in their part of the city. Makes you think eh?
              Blacks and whites WTF, its about 95 percent black, with a few white and asian idiots joining in. these riots are all down to blacks.

Comment

Blacks and whites WTF, its about 95 percent black, with a few white and asian idiots joining in. these riots are all down to blacks.
                Come on Rocky, you know those spoiled white skinny anarchist kids are out in full force with every robber and lowlife in all of the city.

Comment

Come on Rocky, you know those spoiled white skinny anarchist kids are out in full force with every robber and lowlife in all of the city.
                  Thing is those kids wouldn't dare. They'd get mugged. Probably just sat at home

Comment

btw when he says asian he means pakistani and indian.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Thing is those kids wouldn't dare. They'd get mugged. Probably just sat at home
                      LOL

You guys are closest to it. I'll take your words for it

Comment

Working...
                      X