No announcement yet.

Did Lewis do Illegal holding and hitting when dominated against vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lewis do Illegal holding and hitting when dominated against vitali

poll up, he should have been docked points for his antics...
    yes
    26.92%
    no
    73.08%

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    poll up, he should have been docked points for his antics...
    Dude, don't do this, lol. =)

I'll forecast the poll. It will be 88% for he wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Dude, don't do this, lol. =)

I'll forecast the poll. It will be 88% for he wasn't
      Lol watch the haters come in here hate on Vitali and call out the Klitschko fan base because of one poster.

Comment

He certainly did, but it's hardly even worth making a thread on the Klitschko's here with all of the jealous, bitter haters that can't stand to see them on top.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          He certainly did, but it's hardly even worth making a thread on the Klitschko's here with all of the jealous, bitter haters that can't stand to see them on top.

I agree I don't get it.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

He did illegal holding and hitting in all of his fights. The Vitali fight was nowhere near as bad as what Lewis got away with against Grant and Bruno.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Theres nothing really to be jealous about. The HW scene is so poor that two actual brothers (ie from a tiny genetic pool) can win the titles between them. The HW scene has to be outstandingly poor for this to happen, its simple statistics, since its never happened before in any division in history. So I am not sure why anyone would be jealous of such paucity.

If a Klit was able to dominate then that might generate some jealousy and an ATG status claim but they arent capable of doing so, they get wiped out by 37/38 year olds whenever they try to up their game.

Hopefully things will improve in the next few decades, and we get treated to the fighters we used to watch once.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-18-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Well, if he wasn't, then he should have been. It's a fight for the heavyweight championship of the world not an ethics convention.

Comment

This lame thread is like a real life situation where the unpopular kid is too late for the discussion but desperately tries to join in and be a part of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X