Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez vs Josesito Lopez on CBS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quit crying he broke the jaw of the guy he was supposed to be fighting and no on was *****ing about Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      i dont think that was the case. Alot of people keep saying that but I think the major announcement was boxing on NBC sports but he just didnt say it right then because it had been leaked a day or 2 before he was supposed to announce it so he joked around for a sec.

Ill be down with this fight if its on CBS
      But isn't the NBC deal with Main Events Promotions? Shouldn't be something De La Hoya would be announcing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Great way to introduce boxing to casual fans.... a JMW champion beating down on a JWW
        True, but there have been wars less violent than Gonzalez-Ponce De Leon is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          quit crying he broke the jaw of the guy he was supposed to be fighting and no on was *****ing about Ortiz.
          Really?
          You heard nobody giving crap for a WW who has a quitter's mentality?

Comment

Why is GBP using Josesito Lopez like that. He is a Mexican/American thats bi-lingual, can box, can bang, and has heart too. He is totally marketable. He can do Opera and Christina in the same day. You give him Victor Ortiz' slot on the GBP roster home freakin run. I dont understand why they are using Lopez like hes some sacrafical lamb or something.

Comment

Now I get it.

Showcase Boxing/Alvarez on CBS by having a fight where a blood-and-guts, come forward banger challenges the hard-hitting champion from two weight classes up. It's surely to end in a KO and surely to be by Canelo.

Why don't they just cut the bull**** and actually script this stuff like wrestling? That's obviously how Oscar/Schaeffer want boxing to work now.

Comment

Let's introuduce boxing to the masses on regular TV with a severe weight mismatch.

Great job GBP

Comment

I think it's their only option other than shifting the date. Call me crazy but I think it's way closer than Martinez-Chavez and you're paying for that one. And no tears for Lopez: he saw his chance and took it against Ortiz. Right now he's living the dream. Marquee match-up against a big name.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                    I think it's their only option other than shifting the date. Call me crazy but I think it's way closer than Martinez-Chavez and you're paying for that one. And no tears for Lopez: he saw his chance and took it against Ortiz. Right now he's living the dream. Marquee match-up against a big name.
                    Only option in which they can't find an available opponent?
                    Because that's B.S

Comment

F this fight ....I'd rather see Canelo vs Mayorga......

Comment

Working...
                      X