No announcement yet.

The Brave's just completed the best choke in NL history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Let me guess, Yankees put in that bum Scott Proctor.

He was good at first. But once he was traded to the Dodgers, he got blown up.
    yeah he gave up the winning homer.

but girardi would have managed that game differently if they were playing for something.

they wouldn't have lost that game.

Comment

John Cena lookin like motherfudger.

Comment

The Braves were 10 1/2 games ahead of St. Louis before play on Aug. 26. They were still up by 8 1/2 games on the morning of Sept. 6. Instead of popping champagne for a second straight trip to the playoffs, they became the first team in major league history to blow a lead of at least eight games for a playoff spot in September

How many games was Boston up? 9? So they now set the record?

Tonight's baseball games should be called Trolling Wed

I think Phillies might be able to steam roll everyone now that Braves and Sox are out.
        Last edited by Joseph Stalin; 09-28-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yonge.heffer View Post
          The Braves were 10 1/2 games ahead of St. Louis before play on Aug. 26. They were still up by 8 1/2 games on the morning of Sept. 6. Instead of popping champagne for a second straight trip to the playoffs, they became the first team in major league history to blow a lead of at least eight games for a playoff spot in September

How many games was Boston up? 9? So they now set the record?

Tonight's baseball games should be called Trolling Wed

I think Phillies might be able to steam roll everyone now that Braves and Sox are out.
          boston was ahead of tampa by 9 games sept. 2.

Comment

Scott Proctor in the Yankees.

Scott Proctor in the Dodgers, letting fame get to his head, playing baseball in short jeans.

Comment

Last edited by -Kev-; 09-28-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

OT: John Cena=ATG in the making.

Comment

There have been bigger, but both were pretty bad. Braves being out doesn't affect the landscape too much, but Sox were one of the biggest threats in the AL. Hard to say who has the best chance of standing up to the Yanks. I think the NL Pennant race will be a bit more random.

Comment

I laughed so hard at Boston, I nearly died. I love to see their franchise struggle. As for the Yanks, get ready for another ass beating, just like in 06. You ain't got a staff that can hold the Tigers down and the Tigers staff will easily split. Better hitting, better starters, better bullpen....pretty easy series to be honest for the Tigers. Expect the D Rays to beat Texas though. AL is cake tbh for the Tigers. Only team I ever feared was Boston.

People outside of Detroit think Verlander is amazing, ****ttttttt. Had Fister been pitching for Detroit all season he would be the one winning the Cy Young, not JV. Fister has been the BEST pitcher in baseball since joining the Detroit Tigers.
                    Last edited by Check; 09-29-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X