Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PBF returned and beat Margo, would his greatness be accepted??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBF could come back and knock out every heavweight in one round. PBF could travel back in time and beat the heavyweights in the 70's but what color will he still be? The only way PBF will get accepted if he was mexican,rican or asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      you forget the size of Williams when posting this comment.
      If Margarito had Hattons foot speed then I would give him a great chance at beating Mayweather otherwise his hands and feet are just too slow.

Comment

I appreciate his achievements and only time will judge his greatness, not you and I! There is not that many fighters that could have done what PBF has achieved. The guys you all throw out there are laughable!

Comment

Floyd would be critized no matter what he did from here on out. I've been on Boxingscene for a relatively short time, however from lurking, I've pretty much figured out this boards habits. From my observation, No other topic brings out a poster's inner demon on the website than PBF. Why is it that a fighter who is a natural 130-35lber still made to prove himself, and seal his legacy by endlessly competing in his last division as if he started out anywhere near weightclass, against people who at any given time can outweight him by 30lbs? Why do people ignore the fact that PBF was approaching his 3rd decade of being a world champion? Why do the mid 90s, the lates 90s, early 2000's, and mid-2000's gets ignored, while the late 2000's gets all the focus. Why do people ignore the fact that PBF beat the guy who actually ruled the WW division (Zab), and Baldimir, that guy beat Zab? Didn't he just ko the 140lbs linear champion, what about dela hoya, 154 champion? He beat 4 world champions in his last 4 fights, yet he has to clear out the WW division to get props. If Floyd cleared out the division and beat Manny, I wouldn't be suprised if folk brought up pavliks name into the mix. Floyd's confidence and position effects alot of peoples self image and they can't stand it. It has little to do with his style, the folks he 'ducked', or even his persona. PBF is the best at what many believe to be the most fundamental test of manhood, 'l can beat your ass and you can't do **** about it', and is a representative of a group of people, who many posters think of as being lesser than themselves. Floyd existence/superior status as the P4P king of boxing throws what they've been taught on it's head and his refusal to be meek adds salt to the wound.

Monk-'I might be wrong, but I don't think so'

Comment

Working...
          X