Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With PBF at 154, Who is Now the Best Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With PBF at 154, Who is Now the Best Welterweight?

Welterweight is one of the deepest divisions in boxing right now, but the picture is very cloudy as few of the top guys have faced each other. Who do you think is the best fighter there now that Mayweather has moved up?
    Miguel Cotto
    14.29%
    Shane Mosley
    57.14%
    Antonio Margarito
    12.99%
    Kermit Cintron
    0.00%
    Paul Williams
    3.90%
    Zab Judah
    5.19%
    Joshua Clottey
    2.60%
    Carlos Baldomir
    2.60%
    Other
    1.30%

I dont think Floyd will stay at 154, simply because outside of Oscar there are no big fights there.

For Now 147's best is
    Shane Mosley

Comment

Well listen this is how i see it the WW division is deep and with the 1 fight depature of PBF, the man of the division would have to be Tony Margarito and this coming from a guy not big on him at all.......... Tony is defeintly the head guy as of now with Cotto and Williams rounding out the top 3

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
        Well listen this is how i see it the WW division is deep and with the 1 fight depature of PBF, the man of the division would have to be Tony Margarito and this coming from a guy not big on him at all.......... Tony is defeintly the head guy as of now with Cotto and Williams rounding out the top 3
        lol could you explain why?

i would say mosley then cotto

Comment

mosley or cotto

Comment

1.Mosley
            2.Cotto
            3.Margo

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
              lol could you explain why?

i would say mosley then cotto
              agreed....

fummy avy you got there...

Comment

Mosley has to be considered the top guy at 147. He was among the best at 154 and is by far the most accomplished fighter among the guys at 147. However, I do think that a lot of guys at 147 would give him a tough fight. If I had to put money on him or Cotto, I'd take Miguel.

I'd put the list like this: Mosley, Cotto, Zab, Margarito or Williams, and the other 3 in any order because they are insignificant at this point.

Comment

andrew kid thunder hartley of course. btw it doesnt matter if floyd is on the welter division or not.

Comment

I didnt even think of Mosely and honestly i would be surprised if his next fight was at 147 otherwise id say Mosley, Tony, cotto with williams able to beat any of the 3 fight willing1

Comment

Working...
                    X