Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd signed to fight GGG right now what would your feeling be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    at 154

meh ....
    meaning what?

Comment

The first thing that popped in my head is, "WHAT THE FUCK??" The match-up simply doesn't make sense at either weight. Floyd choosing to fight GGG would make less sense than Cotto choosing to fight Trout.

Comment

Well if Floyd won I'd say GGG was overrated, weight drained, ref helped Floyd, GGG was robbed, probably find a way to throw in a comment having to do with Broner somehow, then not be satisfied unless Floyd then went up to 168 to fight Ward.

If Floyd lost, I'd say Floyd was too small, forced in to a fight that he didn't want, renickname GGG to HGH, I'm not exactly sure but the next day after the fight I'd have 100 more excuses.

Comment

Mismatch as hell and it'll never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Mismatch as hell and it'll never happen.
            Golovkin is way overhyped IMO. Give him a couple of fights to see if he really is the truth or not. If he wins those then let's see it happen in September.

Comment

Martinez should be the only MW that Floyd should contemplate fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                GGG says 154 isnt a problem so lets do it there.

You dont think he'd be taking on a great challenge in a guy that size. You dont want Floyd to fight any fukin body. Being that he cant fight Martinez next, Is your suggestion to retire?
                The size is a challenge but that fight makes no sense he might as well fight one of the K-bros or ****ing Butterbean. Its not that I want him to retire but I wouldn't mind if he fought Trout over Canelo. Trout has actually done something at 154. I would like him to fight Bradley over Guerrero. Martinez is a good fight as well.

Too many fighters are fighting names that don't mean a damn thing instead names that match the weight that is attached to it.

Comment

Is there an excuse for every outcome!!!!

he's drained, he's bloated he stinks he doesn't!!

Why not just fight to see who's the winner and if the loser can rebound and continue on!! To damn many excuses!!!!!

What if Floyd gave up 10 pounds to this GGG, the guy is unproven and Floyd s recognized as the best, sooooooooooo...........do it!! Lets make 10 rounds no BS titles involved. The winner gets 35 mill the looser gets 20mill

.....................Ring the damn bell!.........
                  Ray.

Comment

Ducking Martinez for the stylistically easier hype job.

Would call it stupid because there's more money in a Martinez fight than Golovkin. Also Martinez holds the WBC and Ring titles.

But all in all there's money at 160, relative to Floyd's usual purses, so it would be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I would think Floyd must have had some better testicles transplanted into him.
                      LOL!!! ^^^ this... Or I would think he finally grew some after all these years.

Comment

Working...
                      X