Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Mayweather team have to argue with ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the Mayweathers are a true f'cked up family, man. That's what makes Floyd jr. so sympathetic to me, it's the fact that he grew up in a so much f'cked up family... It must be REALLY, REALLY hard to deal everyday with such assh()les as Floyd sr. and Roger...

Man, look at this interview from minute 7 on...

Lol I mean, listen how Floyd calls "Frehehehed... Frehehed..." he sound like a fckin sheep calling out his shepherd... ahahahah Freddie is Floyd sr's motherf'cking Good Shepherd ahahahah Floyd
    Last edited by Nick Name; 09-16-2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Never seen Floyd so animated at a weigh in before. He's usually quite calm. I just wonder if he's fearing Ortiz a little bit?

His team were just a joke to be honest. Quite childish but mental games are a part of boxing. It's just usually they're done better than what the 'money' team did today.

no i think he knows this fight means nothing. beating a guy that got
      stopped by maidana in 6 means nothing. he knows he has to fight
      pacquiao but he is afraid he'll get knocked out ...
      thats what bothers him the most. thats why he has to fight someone
      like ortiz who islike 2 classes below him. who else is he going to fight ?
      pacquiao ??? ... floyd is scared but not of oritz. he knows he can only
      fight so many bums to avoid pacquiao or khan ....
      a comebacking oscar is probably next hahaha

Comment

all they are, are cheerleaders on a payroll. that's what floyd pays them for

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
          Because the Mayweathers are a true f'cked up family, man. That's what makes Floyd jr. so sympathetic to me, it's the fact that he grew up in a so much f'cked up family... It must be REALLY, REALLY hard to deal everyday with such assh()les as Floyd sr. and Roger...

Man, look at this interview from minute 7 on...

Lol I mean, listen how Floyd calls "Frehehehed... Frehehed..." he sound like a fckin sheep calling out his shepherd... ahahahah Freddie is Floyd sr's motherf'cking Good Shepherd ahahahah Floyd

Grow up, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Floyd is petrified. That's what you wanna hear?

He is severely frightened. he would call the fight off if he didn't owe the IRS so much money.

There.
            That's what I was also thinking!

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
            Great ****11ng post!!! It's a known fact that the Maywether clan are classless ghetto wannabe thugs....thank you for rubbing it in the face of *****s. They need to be ridiculed at any given chance for worshiping a classless coward.

If Ortiz does not defeat Mayweather, rest assured that Pacquiao will most definitely sodomize him.....that's if the coward grows a pair.
            funny...

Originally posted by johnx View Post
            they are ugly, old and fat so it doesn't matter what they say
            EY....They still got feelings though!

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
            Probably nothing more than a few nobody hangers-on trying to justify their paychecks.
            They gatta get paid!!!

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
            The Mayweathers are just a bunch of jungle monkeys that don't know how to behave in civilized society.

Unfortunately, their minimum wage highschool dropout fans think its cool to be act like this.

Can't wait for Fraud to have his black ass thrown in prison where it belongs.
            O U C H ! ! ! that hurt some feeling their.

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            all they are, are cheerleaders on a payroll. that's what floyd pays them for
            They kiss his a55 also...those are rewarded with BONUSES....

Comment

Working...
            X