Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Wladimir still talking about Haye when Adamek has signed to face him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
    Bullsh#t. Wlad made that deal to escape from Haye.

I will give you all my points if Vitali actually fights Adamek AND beats him.
    Yes he is giving Haye every possible chance to sign to fight him on July 2nd by not signing to fight Adamek and leaving the slot open for Haye because he wants to escape the bruising his fist will endure against Haye's head.

Comment

how is it 3 times in 4 months? march for his first fight. july for haye and sept for adamek, unlike other champions wlad stays busy. hes ready to fight and want to fight. why dont haye say cmon lets do it. if wlad cant handle the busy scheduel then thats on him but haye not stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        how is it 3 times in 4 months? march for his first fight. july for haye and sept for adamek, unlike other champions wlad stays busy. hes ready to fight and want to fight. why dont haye say cmon lets do it. if wlad cant handle the busy scheduel then thats on him but haye not stepping up.
        April 30th he faces Chisora......

Comment

You do realise you're behaving like a stalker in denial?

Not that other boxers' fans don't do that but at least take facts for facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
            You have powerful enough karma to turn British_Pride red.

And he definitely deserves it.
            No point, he is an idiot, but turning him red will just give him more ammunition in his "klitschko fans are winding up" argument.
            Karma is fun to abuse people with, not to seek justice.

Comment

Nobody cares.

Move on.

Comment

JoeZagz is actually a good guy, its just this whole Haye business been messing him up. He thought Haye was gonna be second coming of Lewis(who was a lazy bastard himself, but was not too much of a ****), but he turned up to be the second coming of a biggest moron in boxing.

Comment

All I know is that the fight is to face either Klitschko. Haye can have the July 2nd date if he wants.

Comment

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...ll-likely-face

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6007881

wlad talking of him v adamek.
                    Last edited by dvb; 02-07-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      JoeZagz is actually a good guy, its just this whole Haye business been messing him up. He thought Haye was gonna be second coming of Lewis(who was a lazy bastard himself, but was not too much of a ****), but he turned up to be the second coming of a biggest moron in boxing.
                      This site has a far bigger obsession over Haye than I do. The mods, the posters, the Klitschko fans and the Klitsckhos themselves cant stop talking about the guy. And because I am one supporter among a sea Hayters you confuse me as a fanatic.

I like Haye, but he doesnt even crack my top 10 all-time. I wont lose any sleep if he loses to a Klitschko...but there are at least a couple dozen Sister fans who will magically disappear from this board if Haye beats Wlad. Those are the real psychos.

Comment

Working...
                      X