Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's better? Mexican food or Puerco Rican food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    Im a big Food network and travel channel fan and have seen many programs on Puerto Rican food but honestly and this is with out hate not on Mexican food.
    If Im wrong I welcome some "schooling" on the subject.

Andrew Zimmern was in PR to taste and discuss the food.

Anthony Bouradian did a PR food special.

The guy from Man vs Food did a PR episode.

Bobby Flay challenged A New York Barrio PR restaurant to a Rice and chicken Challenge, and lost.
    i believe brotha, but where's the proof????

shoot i can say the greatest chef on earth had a mexican plate and cried cause it was so good but if theres no proof THEN IM BS'in!!!!

Comment

whoever hasn't tried puerto rican/islander food needs to find the nearest restaurant and order yourself some masitas de puerco, white rice, black beans, tostones and a ****ing beer

that **** hits the spot every mutha****ing time

, masitas de puerco!

Comment

I may be seen as a self-hating Rican for this, but I prefer Mexican food.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
          you selfish self hating Benadict Arnold ! traitor!!..

lol..

Anyways.. about the food thing.. I do love mexican food.. but I'd much rather have Rican food.. but thats what everyone is going to say if thats what you grew up with... For fucks sake white people say Meatloaf is the best food in the world.. are you fucking kidding me?!? its a giant hamburger with ketchup.. Fuck outta here..

Also.. Mexican food has waaaay more mainstream restruants so of course its better known.. With that said Mexican food is fast and easy to prepare... Rican food not so much.. alot of dishes take too much time to be able to make as quickly as some mexican dishes... for example try making some pasteles in 20 minutes.. **** even the finished frozen pasteles needs to be boiled for at least 45 minutes after its frozen..

Just my opinion though.. but... who really gives 2 ****s.. Both are ****ing delicious!..

Comment

Doritos and weed ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              Puerto Rican food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Mexican food any day of the week.

Any body can take a taco shell or a tortilla and put chopped up tomatoes sour cream , lettuce and any other cooked meat in it , put some hot sauce and eat it.

And dont get me wrong , I love mexican food.

But Puerto Rican food HAS MORE VARIETY , MORE TASTE , and lets be serious.

A man cant survive of tacos , burritos , and enchiladas. Thats not real food.

Ill give u one of my fathers , arroz con bistec y cebollas , y frijoles rojos with some platanitos or tostones and youll fall in love.
              hahaha, this cant be taken seriously, ill admit ive tasted PR food and enjoyed it but better taste and/or variety than mexican food??? thats just wack

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
                loving the honesty homie!

Comment

MEXICAN food is great and i lvu it

never had rican food but im sure thats nice aswell

i luv food

Comment

Mexican food hands down. Actually there's nothing better than mexican food.

Comment

Mexican food seems to be always on the list. Can any Puerto Rican name thier food. I don't know what they have.

http://trifter.com/practical-travel/...ith-best-food/

Comment

Working...
                      X