No announcement yet.

Great ape habitat in Africa has dramatically declined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
    I don't know man, those things are scary. Would you ever walk up to one of them?
    Would I randomly walk up to a Bonobo in the wild? Probably not. Not unless I was armed.

Would I want raise a Bonobo from birth and teach sign language to and become homies with? Hell yeah.

Comment

Well some lady tried to protect gorillas from becoming extinct and they turned on her. People should leave them apes alone.

We don't see apes ****ing with people and lockin'em up in cages now do we?

Comment

Originally posted by GolovkinTheGoat View Post
        Would I randomly walk up to a Bonobo in the wild? Probably not. Not unless I was armed.

Would I want raise a Bonobo from birth and teach sign language to and become homies with? Hell yeah.
        Yeah man I'd be careful, I hear too many stories on trained chimps going ballistic and ripping faces off. I don't know much about bonobos though so I guess it's not the same.

Comment

bye bye earth

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Well some lady tried to protect gorillas from becoming extinct and they turned on her. People should leave them apes alone.

We don't see apes ****ing with people and lockin'em up in cages now do we?

Aye, I do think nature should be respected, which means leaving it alone.

But I'm with Golovkin, if a bonobo, or something lost it's mom as a baby, and would die otherwise, I'd rehabilitate, and raise it. I'd gradually transition it back to the wild, though. Or at least a reservation or sorts. . . I don't think animals like that are meant to be kept as pets in houses.

The only reason dogs, and cats are is because they've been bred, and domesticated over hundreds, and thousands of years.

I love nature. I love it so much that I respect it, and leave it alone.

Which means we need to recognize that not all land we have the right to do whatever the **** we want to on it.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              lol holy hsit that little one looks exactly like somebody i know..
              what a coward

Comment

Originally posted by timothy horton View Post
                what a coward
                ???

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                  ???

hey. how you doin'?

Comment

Gorilla conservation website:

http://www.igcp.org/about/

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      They're not going extict. They'll be seen in protected jungle areas and zoo's. Sad, but that's how'll be.
                      Some of them found a new habitat in BS and seen constantly pounding computer keyboards pretending to be geniuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X