Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Delete Your Own Boxing Scene Account?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
    Seems easier just logoff and stay off.
    Why is it so unreasonable to request my account get deleted? How about we have someone trying to quit crack cocaine live in a home where they produce crack cocaine. Seems reasonable, right? I'm not trying be a jerk. I just want my account deleted.

Comment

Only 1000 posts since your February join date of last year. You seem to be doing alright to me. What's the problem?

There are guys who join in Sept and have 10k posts in January of the new year.

Comment

Feel free to send your points my way if you're leaving No idea though how to delete your own account, maybe message the ban stick or a mod/admin or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Only 1000 posts since your February join date of last year. You seem to be doing alright to me. What's the problem?

There are guys who join in Sept and have 10k posts in January of the new year.
          I know. Thank you for looking out. You are a good person. I have just come across some people who keep making fun of me. I get the feeling not many people like me on here. I don't want to put up with this any longer. I appreciate your kind words. You are a good person.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            Boxingscene automatically downloads a hidden .rar file onto your computer...its impossible to find but if you go and delete your /system32 file in your computer files it will clear your username from the site
            That doesn't sound right. So, I won't be doing that.

Comment

Ignore the idiots making fun of you, if you can't and they're upsetting you go on the following...user CP, Edit Ignore List, type their name in the box and press ''okay'' and you won't be able to see their posts again. Problem solved.

Try not to let a few words on a screen typed by an immature kid get to you.

No need to leave over something so petty. Put them on ignore if its an issue for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Ignore the idiots making fun of you, if you can't and they're upsetting you go on the following...user CP, Edit Ignore List, type their name in the box and press ''okay'' and you won't be able to see their posts again. Problem solved.

Try not to let a few words on a screen typed by an immature kid get to you.

No need to leave over something so petty. Put them on ignore if its an issue for you.
                Thank you for helping me out. You are good person. However, I think it's best I move on to other things. The damage has been done. You are a good person. I think people should treat each other with respect, considering we don't really know anybody on here. Thank you for trying to help me out, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  That doesn't sound right. So, I won't be doing that.
                  smart man...

just having a laugh

Comment

You guys will see that this thread is going to get deleted. There is some stuff going on here and I don't know what it is. It's some pretty secret stuff, though. I am talking about CIA, KGB, Mossad, you name it. But, I won't rest until I get my account deleted. More threads will pop up until I am removed from the grid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      You guys will see that this thread is going to get deleted. There is some stuff going on here and I don't know what it is. It's some pretty secret stuff, though. I am talking about CIA, KGB, Mossad, you name it. But, I won't rest until I get my account deleted. More threads will pop up until I am removed from the grid.
                      Just take a month break and then decide if you want to keep posting here, sometimes we need to recharge our batteries and restart fresh, don't just delete your account, I think you are a good poster, don't let stuff get to you, its not that bad..

Comment

Working...
                      X