hey i'm vanessa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanessaBarrera View Post
    Ok guys ... Yes i speak several langages .. My mom is from mexico, anyway
    If you don't believe me. This is my twitter : twitter.com/ V a n e s s a b o x i n g (without space)
    I know you, you used to post on btalk years ago. You love dem Mexican fighters.

Comment

I don't know if it was me ... I don't think it was me.. But maybe, and yes I love Mexican fighters..
      Last edited by VanessaBarrera; 11-29-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VanessaBarrera View Post
        I don't know if it was me ... I don't think it was me.. But maybe, and yes I love Mexican fighters..
        I just remember Vanessa on btalk. If you posted there it was you.

I don't remember what my handle was but we had a pretty good debate about Mayweather v Castillo 1. frig. that was a long time ago.

Comment

Ohh yes , maybe it was me .. If it happened a long time ago, I don't remember ..but maybe, i it was a good fight!

Comment

welcome to the boards vanessa. bienviendo . check out the latino lounge when you have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              welcome to the boards vanessa. bienviendo . check out the latino lounge when you have a chance.
              Gracias ! and it's cool! I will consult the latino lounge

Comment

LOL everytime someone creats an account and pretends it's a woman, the guys line up "I believe her". I doubt they know it happens every couple weeks. The girls that post here that are real, few know they are girls. And the ones that "Look I'm a REAL GIRL" are some bored guy playing games with you.

Comment

Good thing im the only one who believe youre a real woman.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                    LOL everytime someone creats an account and pretends it's a woman, the guys line up "I believe her". I doubt they know it happens every couple weeks. The girls that post here that are real, few know they are girls. And the ones that "Look I'm a REAL GIRL" are some bored guy playing games with you.

Ok that's your opinion I respect. you have too much prejudice. But it's ok, to each his personal opinion ...I don't see why I should not say that I'm a girl? Passion for boxing is the same. I practiced this sport. I take journalism courses, and I'd like to work in ... That is why I am interested to hear boxing news. In France boxing is not very popular.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by DONT HELP ME View Post
                      Good thing im the only one who believe youre a real woman.

you're right. thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X