Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL Which Danny left hook was stronger ? The one against Khan or Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    I hooked up a PSI to Morales to test the punching power last night. That left hook vs KHAN was 800 PSI, the left vs Morales last night wsa 850 PSI.
    Link to your up to date calibration paperwork for your test equipment, or I call bullcrap.

Comment

That BOMB that Garcia landed against Morales is one of the hardest, fully turned over left hooks I have personally witnessed. Fortunately for Morales the force of it was so hard it basically ricocheted off of his head.

If it had landed square and the full forward driving force of it had been delivered where his neck and head meet Morales wouldn't be talking about any swan song in Tijuana.
      Last edited by A-Wolf; 10-21-2012, 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
        What's funny is that both Khan and Morales last night did almost the same type of movement when they were going down.
        There's nothin coincidental about it, it's just at the point of impact the brain moves and hits against the wall of the skull, temporarily shutting down. So it was their body's momentum carrying them as they fell. That's why they fell that way

Comment

the one on Morales was right on the button

Comment

I would have rather been Khan than Morales last night. Put it that way.

Comment

Morales easy. Khan got up. That was a damn near perfect left hook Danny threw.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                I hooked up a PSI to Morales to test the punching power last night. That left hook vs KHAN was 800 PSI, the left vs Morales last night wsa 850 PSI.
                EXACTLY

what kind of question is this

Comment

The hook against Khan was more damaging because it connected on three areas as it was followed through, the neck, then the ear, then the edge of the jaw - basically three separate points of impact in the same shot - in theory that should do more damage with a power shot like that but Khan actually took the shot better than Morales did. However, the hook against Morales was a very powerful one too, no doubt. Not many people would get up from either of those shots.

Comment

Does Garcia have soemthing in his left gloves?

That left hook is lethal!

Comment

The Morales punch. The khan punch wasnt really all that obviously, if it was, amir wouldve been hospitalized for months.

Comment

Working...
                      X