No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander, Cunningham Firing On All Cylinders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander, Cunningham Firing On All Cylinders

Don’t mistake Devon Alexander’s silence during trash talk wars as a sign of fear. Nor should it be assumed that trainer Kevin Cunningham’s overactive mouth is false bravado. The formula is part of the long standing relationship between fighter and trainer that for years has worked so well.

Team Alexander has been firing on all cylinders for the rescheduled October 20 showdown with Randall Bailey, who makes the first defense of the welterweight belt he won this past June. The bout – once a Showtime main event before it was postponed – is now part of a quadrupleheader the network has planned, which airs live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. [Click Here To Read More]

Is anybody picking Bailey in this fight?

Comment

I just really want bailey to drop devon with a lucky right hand lol.

Comment

I hope Bailey KO's Devons running Azzzzz, I will LMAO if he does

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Is anybody picking Bailey in this fight?
          I wouldn't say I'm picking him, but I will say that Bailey has a very good shot of winning because of that huge right hand!!!

Comment

Just the name Devon Alexander disgusts me....I literally cannot read his name without immediately thinking of headbutts, clinching, and overall dirty boxing. His name has been tainted for me!!

Hopefully his next fight will tell me otherwise.

Comment

If Devon fights like he did against Maidana then Bailey is going to get schooled. Badly.

Comment

Alexander/Bailey is a good match up. This fight could be the fight of the night. Alexander is very talented and Bailey's huge punch is a recipe for a great fight.

Comment

thought alexander had a very big future ahead of him until it seemed he appeared to quit against bradley and even though he has looked comfortable at welter weight he is still doing some amaturish things in the ring that i've seen him do early in his career. mental toughness is a very big part of fighting at any level and it will really get exposed when you stop improving as a fighter and i think alexander has gone as far as he can with cunningham.

Comment

Do these guys share a bed together? It sure sounds like they do! I bet they have matching pyjamas too...

Alexander should have three clear losses on his record too.

Comment

Working...
                    X