No announcement yet.

Ward vs Tyson and Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Tyson and Foreman

How quickly does the awesome ward walk through each of those guys? Second round? Third?

Amazing how 1 win over a weight drained good fighter makes you unstoppable.

too obvious mate

Comment

that's some major butthurt

Ward >> Calzaghe

Comment

I see banning's in the future.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that's some major butthurt

Ward >> Calzaghe
          No need to be nice Mak.

Ward>>>>Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I see banning's in the future.....
            I can't predict such things but I can say I made this thread just to show how crazy people are going over ward right now. It's as if he's done some impossible task and not beaten a good but weight drained fighter. Like I said I'd respect the win more if ward went up and destroyed chad at his own weight.

Comment

How CHILDISH IS THIS...you get all upset because people pick Ward over Calzaghe so you start a BULL**** Thread to try and build up HATE towards Ward HAHAHA

LAME!
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-09-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                How quickly does the awesome ward walk through each of those guys? Second round? Third?

Amazing how 1 win over a weight drained good fighter makes you unstoppable.
                Yeah because he obviously only won 1 fight his whole career? So who did you pick to win Dawson Ward?

lets face facts. This whole thread is about you being butt hurt that ward has a far superior resume then your hero calslappy right? Look at this laughable post
                Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Typical propaganda to never give Joe Calzaghe the credit his deserves. Guys like you praise Floyd and his back peddling run whenever possible style and ignore the warrior Calzaghe who never ducked anyone, always fought the best and still retired undefeated.
                It's not our fault Joe fought nothing but hand picked bums not even ranked in the top ten and didn't unify for almost twenty defenses. Ward has already blown him away sorry.

Comment

LOL...... It's a shame Calzaghe ducked top notch opposition for so long. He made it so difficult on his fans to defend his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    Yeah because he obviously only won 1 fight his whole career? So who did you pick to win Dawson Ward?

lets face facts. This whole thread is about you being butt hurt that ward has a far superior resume then your hero calslappy right? Look at this laughable post

It's not our fault Joe fought nothing but hand picked bums not even ranked in the top ten and didn't unify for almost twenty defenses. Ward has already blown him away sorry.
                    Listen newb you've only been on bs for all of 5 minutes so I'll forgive you're lack of knowledge. Now go do some homework and compare wards resume at SMW to Joe 's. They are about the same.

Ps welcome to nsb.

Comment

Working...
                    X