Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does JMM recover so damn fast.he gets hurt but recovers damn near immediatly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at every condition athlete in boxing......hopkins, mayweather, pacquiao, jmm, dawson, cotto, margarito, bradley, etc....it's no coicdensde when they get hit they can recover faster.

Comment

the urine.

Comment

It's what he drinks, man.
        And if that's what it takes to recover quickly, you can have that ISH!

Comment

Peds? Let's be honest, that's the answer you were baiting you transparent sod.

Comment

drinking pee makes wonder

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              the point of this thread?
              the point is cause i made it boy,dont like it get the fuck out

Comment

how does floyd get caught and almost dropped by mosley but recovers so quick crack head larry? even you could put two and two together

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Peds? Let's be honest, that's the answer you were baiting you transparent sod.
                  oh hell no JMM is a damn beast and a ATG if you think i am trying to claim he is on roids you are outta yo damn mind.....this guy is a artist in the ring and defines the word MAN to me cause he takes it as well as he can give it and throws punches more fluid than damn near any boxer i have ever seen
                  Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-19-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Dem traps, son.

Comment

Originally posted by el.azteca View Post
                      how does floyd get caught and almost dropped by mosley but recovers so quick crack head larry? even you could put two and two together
                      Floyd had to hold on JMM doesnt do that he gets hurt and his instinct is to try to hurt you

Comment

Working...
                      X