Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: "I Settle For Nothing Less Than A KnockOut Of Bernard Hopkins!" (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    again Dawson didn't land 1 decent punch. Hopkins did and dawsons glove hit the canvas. you guys are seeing things that didn't happen and buying into chads barking in my opinion. at least we get the rematch
    What fight did you watch? I don't think Hopkins even landed a power punch let alone trying to say he knocked Dawson down. No way Hopkins was winning that round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      What fight did you watch? I don't think Hopkins even landed a power punch let alone trying to say he knocked Dawson down. No way Hopkins was winning that round.
      dude hopkins landed and dawsons glove touched the canvas. obviously it wasn't some highlight reel punch but technically if your glove hits the ground after a punch that's a knockdown. what were u watching? u didn't see that part of the fight? watch it again and take your eyes off chads ball bag for 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        yeah, because they ran out of blown up middleweights....
        Yeah sure bro, get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          dude hopkins landed and dawsons glove touched the canvas. obviously it wasn't some highlight reel punch but technically if your glove hits the ground after a punch that's a knockdown. what were u watching? u didn't see that part of the fight? watch it again and take your eyes off chads ball bag for 5 seconds.
          It's not like he was hurt so I don't get the point you are trying to make.

I would love to see Dawson finish Hopkins career in spectacular ko fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            green!!!!....my man came through and shut it down!!

I wonder what the temp is gonna be like AFTER the fight?!?....you dudes are so CONVINCED that Chad got this....smh...after B.Hop tames this young lion and puts his 2 dollar ass in his place and back in his lane I can hear the haters now...6:47-7:10

its funny man some of these dudes are negative. they refuse to acknoledge any fighters accomplishments, down play and minimize everything and pray for them to lose. not only hopkins but all the good fighters. its like what do you even watch for then. go get a damn hug or some therapy or something jezz.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              It's not like he was hurt so I don't get the point you are trying to make.

I would love to see Dawson finish Hopkins career in spectacular ko fashion.
              read the post i was replying to and see if you can figure it out. Dawson could ko hopkins but its not likely. Even if he did im sure Hopkins would fight again. Obviously the guy loves to fight or he would of been retired by now.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                green!!!!....my man came through and shut it down!!

I wonder what the temp is gonna be like AFTER the fight?!?....you dudes are so CONVINCED that Chad got this....smh...after B.Hop tames this young lion and puts his 2 dollar ass in his place and back in his lane I can hear the haters now...6:47-7:10

ok just as long as there are no excuses that hopkins is old, when da youngin shuts him down....

Comment

Working...
                X